Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
??
it turns and bends every way, much like HT predator foot. doesn't it?...

Haha, I found that ankle pivot!
bfebbcf76e0f95b559c42c5eca053974.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may be burned at the stake for this, but I bought an extra hand and gun on ebay and glued the gun to it. Instant gun hand with zero frustration.

Yeah I've seen a few people do that. Gonna have a scout of eBay and see if I can pick one up

Seeing as this thread has been fairly active recently, I wanted to ask a question of fine folks on here - is it recommended to use Shin-etsu grease on the joints of this guy? Any concerns about the rubber durability at all? Thanks.

by the way i just wanted to ask the same question recently. no reporting of rubber trouble with Robocop from anybody, is it a reason to hope for the best?...
Hmmm, you have all the terminator 238 pants, I have all the Robo hands and guns..
:rotfl
well i also have terminators inside all of those pants :lol

Last edited:
by the way i just wanted to ask the same question recently. no reporting of rubber trouble with Robocop from anybody, is it a reason to hope for the best?...
:rotfl
well i also have terminators inside all of those pants :lol

So what are you saying, I have to buy them a drink first?:lol

My rubber sleeves are fine, and I'm in a tropical region.

Thanks, sounds promising so far then. I'm fairly new to collecting (just a couple of years) so all my pieces are within that timescale apart from a classic Predator I bought from a HK seller on eBay. I keep reading horror stories about rubber deteriorating badly with age so want to give this figure the best chance possible.
Does anyone think the shin-etsu would actually harm the rubber?

Thanks, sounds promising so far then. I'm fairly new to collecting (just a couple of years) so all my pieces are within that timescale apart from a classic Predator I bought from a HK seller on eBay. I keep reading horror stories about rubber deteriorating badly with age so want to give this figure the best chance possible.
Does anyone think the shin-etsu would actually harm the rubber?

https://www.tamiyaclub.com/forum/in...e-oil-is-great-for-rubber-and-armor-all-isnt/

Looks fantastic, wonder if they will make that version.

I was expecting it could be an exclusives. Same suit...different colouring and add in different B/D chest and helmet specific to Robocop 2 and bam. Maybe add in a can of nuke and his shot off hand.

so stay tuned until 2021 to see robocop 2.
they need that time to develop new, faster rotting rubber.

I believe in Hot Toys. They can do it.
of course they can.
i wouldn't trust anybody else with such a task.
just remember the perfected rotting on their new ED. a definite step up after their first ED attempt.

Back