Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That seat is evil. I had the damaged helmet sitting on it and it stuck to the chair!! You know there are going to be a ton of surprised people when they try to lift the figure. Lol!

Need help tracking who did the custom neck ring, yu know the black soft plastic part goes on the base of the neck.
Its impossible to find any spare online so i tought going the custom route, somebody did one here.
Any idea who, how? Or maybe an alternative.
Thanks guys

Need help tracking who did the custom neck ring, yu know the black soft plastic part goes on the base of the neck.
Its impossible to find any spare online so i tought going the custom route, somebody did one here.
Thanks guys
i had no idea what black thing to use, so i just took a piece of medicine bottle and covered it with black tape - same tape used for MMS238 bodybuilding mod - & some black paint on the top.

attachment.php

but i have enough robocops to hide this one behind others, so i didn't try much. it still turned out to be a perfect fitting surface. you can easily do it as a temporary decision before you find a better way. i thought it would be temporary but made it permanent.

Last edited:
i had no idea what black thing to use, so i just took a piece of medicine bottle and covered it with black tape - same tape used for MMS238 bodybuilding mod - & some black paint on the top.

attachment.php

but i have enough robocops to hide this one behind others, so i didn't try much. it still turned out to be a perfect fitting surface. you can easily do it as a temporary decision before you find a better way. i thought it would be temporary but made it permanent.

Thanks man.
Damn i was too late to the game of multiple robocop.
No parts availables on ebay.
I got me a cheap bd full body and would like to do a post ed209 look :(

those collars were never available without bodies. and later even bodies began to sell without collars - i guess sellers decided to make their own middle-movie robocops.

Thanks guys

Not sure if you're referring to mine, but I made a silicone mold of my RC's neck ring and recast it in black resin. I just checked my parts box and I've got one extra ring that you can have. It's a little rough around the edges, but I'll clean it up before I send it to you. Just PM me your shipping address and I'll mail it to you (probably this weekend or early next week).

Here's a pic of the ring on my semi-battle damaged Robocop:
image.jpg

Not sure if you're referring to mine, but I made a silicone mold of my RC's neck ring and recast it in black resin. I just checked my parts box and I've got one extra ring that you can have. It's a little rough around the edges, but I'll clean it up before I send it to you. Just PM me your shipping address and I'll mail it to you (probably this weekend or early next week).

Here's a pic of the ring on my semi-battle damaged Robocop:
View attachment 238651

Thanks man, i was starting to think about tracking another full figure, not that i could afford it right now lol
Pm coming :)

DSC_010122_zpszoebttha.jpg Did some display rotations and finally have all of these guys together at eye level. One of the first Hot Toys figures I got years ago was Robocop, so I had to find a way to keep him in use. The docking station chair is perfect.. and even though he is hanging his head in shame, he will always have a place in the collection.

Back