Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's a pity that robocop is such a midget. he was filmed to be a head bigger than any human on screen as well as the terminator, they should be at least the same height.

it's a pity that robocop is such a midget. he was filmed to be a head bigger than any human on screen as well as the terminator, they should be at least the same height.
Totally agree!! Robo is to damnn short!!!! He was taller than most in the movie...

First time poster here, been lurking since January. After seeing how nice this figure looks, especially in all the great pictures you guys have been sharing and how Robocop is one of my favourite films I found I just had to get myself one and it arrived yesterday.

Here's mine in shooting range pose as close I could get, taken on iPhone 4s so please be gentle if critiquing. :)

68qYxlN.jpg

RljnQF0.jpg

teoeEZQ.jpg

9bCu8U3.jpg

So pleased I got it!

My one turned up today.

Top service for Collectibles Direct & he is impressive to say the least.
My only Diecast figure but he feels so good & real weight to him that just shouts quality.

No real pics other than box shots as I won't really get time to pose until the weekend so will hold off pics until then

Neil

My one turned up today.

Top service for Collectibles Direct & he is impressive to say the least.
My only Diecast figure but he feels so good & real weight to him that just shouts quality.

No real pics other than box shots as I won't really get time to pose until the weekend so will hold off pics until then

Neil

Congrats, he sure is a heavy fig, I know it has diecast parts but it still is surprisingly heavy.

Here's my Robo displayed. Once I get the Battle Damaged + Murphy set I will have a dedicated Robocop shelf.

DSCF3394_zpsg1n0gnou.jpg

DSCF3395_zpszdfzr6je.jpg

DSCF3396_zpsn5ahyhmq.jpg

DSCF3397_zpszhfkd7ar.jpg

damnit he's really short!
looks like they were inspired not but robocop, but by different robocop series. he was shorter than most people there.

pd26.jpg

well, as usual HT use anything but the source as the source.

He is a little bit too short, but extending his abdomen all the way helps, and my finished Robocop display will probably just be Robo, BD Robo and Murphy on one shelf. So I'm not too worried.

He is a little bit too short, but extending his abdomen all the way helps, and my finished Robocop display will probably just be Robo, BD Robo and Murphy on one shelf. So I'm not too worried.
well i'll have to do the same, only humans on one shelf with him will be HT narrow shoulder body, HT female body (was sold several years ago) and human Alex Murphy in future. they all seem small enough to make him look as he should.

well i'll have to do the same, only humans on one shelf with him will be HT narrow shoulder body, HT female body (was sold several years ago) and human Alex Murphy in future. they all seem small enough to make him look as he should.

P, did you buy it in the end? or is it still pending?

Yeah, you are right, it seems a bit short, I might try the abdomen expand trick to make him taller.

I love it, I know it has its faults, but you have to love it because it pisses on any other Robocop figure.

Yesterday I watched the Robocop movie with the figure in front of me, and as stated before the color in the figure should be more blue, darker and purple. Dont know if I will go the extra mile and repaint it....

Just messing around a little earlier with the film running on my monitor and did this quick pose with Robo.

KCAzNSo.jpg

Just messing around a little earlier with the film running on my monitor and did this quick pose with Robo.

KCAzNSo.jpg
Perfect shot! No gap in the arm/shoulder area and the arms appear to come up higher than the shoulder
Robocop all the way

what do you mean?
i bought 3 robocops right away when they were announced ))

Dont know if you are joking! What for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji106][emoji482][emoji482]

KCAzNSo.jpg
Great pic. Looks like its coming out of the screen. welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji16][emoji106][emoji482][emoji482]

Back