Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well then, I just bought this Robo. Saw it was recently added to the discount eligiable items. So had to use my code and get double rewards :yess:

Don't worry it's still worth owning one. It's a beautiful paintjob, just the wrong paintjob.
as a kid i had something like this robocop:

Robocop Figure Review (Toy Island) | Infinite Hollywood

later i had mcfarlane robocop. he fell from the shelf and lost both legs. i bought another one. same fate.

so all in all i had robocops for about a year during all lifetime.

i took more than one to compensate )))

Don't worry it's still worth owning one. It's a beautiful paintjob, just the wrong paintjob.

It's still worth owning, but the inaccurate paint job keeps a very good figure from becoming a great figure. Well, at least we have the proto pics! Thanks HT! :cuss

Thanks guys. :duff

Well he came yesterday (no dirty jokes here please) and man I'm so over the moon with him. As soon as I opened the box I got the same buzz as I did when I opened up my DX08, DX09 and my CU Michael Myers. HT have done an awesome job on him and yes he maybe a little bit too silver-(ish) but the purple/blue hue is definitely there. An instant classic in my eyes and am so glad he is finally in my collection, hope you get yours soon P.

My only real complaint is the stand for him is pure heart attack material. I'm so F'N paranoid that he will fall over on it, I thought the Predators were a risk on theirs stands but Robocop more so I feel. Has everyone been ok that has had him a while displayed on their stands?

Some quick pics -

Congratulations Sidious!! Have him displayed for a few months now and hadn't any problems with him falling over from his stand.. Take caution with posing him in a certain way to control his gravity..

2fa56f1b222d33d7e234a534451d288c.jpg

ef8945f986fb49b9e9a1ae3bd91f0385.jpg

Thanks and a BIG thanks for the tip my friend, I will always be cautious around this figure. :hi5:

Awesome pics and they have reminded me that I need to add the scan/graph photos to my Chair. :lol

Cheers YankeesFanboy. :goodpost:

Yeah I've had this guy for awhile now and it really does stand out in the display case. I am a big Robo fan and the colour doesn't bother me one bit. It shouldn't stop you from buying this figure.

Hey guys, just got this figure for $180, not sure how much he's going for nowadays but I assume it's a fair deal. Haven't bought a Robocop figure in 21 years. :lol

I think it's FANTASTIC aside from the silver paint job, which isn't too bad in person and under proper lighting. I can't believe how much shelf presence this guy has. Just superb all around.

I was wondering, is there anything I should be cautious about? I got tired of trying to fit the gun so I used some blue tacks. I also pulled out the jaw when switching faceplates. Is there anything else that all Robo owners should be aware about?

16807704481_f02835e46b_b.jpg

Hey guys, just got this figure for $180, not sure how much he's going for nowadays but I assume it's a fair deal. Haven't bought a Robocop figure in 21 years. :lol

I think it's FANTASTIC aside from the silver paint job, which isn't too bad in person and under proper lighting. I can't believe how much shelf presence this guy has. Just superb all around.

I was wondering, is there anything I should be cautious about? I got tired of trying to fit the gun so I used some blue tacks. I also pulled out the jaw when switching faceplates. Is there anything else that all Robo owners should be aware about?

Congrats man! Such a great deal for a great figure!

Confirmed I will get on Wednesday from the retailer, my Robocop with R2D2 . Pretty excited and making some room in the shelves :)

Thanks! How much does he goes for anyway?

I'm really enjoying the figure, truly spectacular shelf presence despite the paint.

It's really a good figure, its overall sculpt and shelf presence makes me not mind the rubber parts and the paint that could have been better :)

Here in our country the lowest price I've seen so far is around $245. I got mine for almost $270 and I'm happy as its SRP os $300, so you really hit the jackpot with that, bud! BTW, that pic is cool! :D

Back