Hot Toys – MMS202D04 - 1/6th scale RoboCop Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Robocop can take it's good old time getting to my door. I have Police Shootout Terminator and Armory Batman to hold me over. Don't want to give Hot Toys too much of my money in a month.

This is complete BS. It's already available in select markets. Screw you, Hot Toys.

robo3kid.jpg

Wait, there was a Robocop doll in Robocop 3? I haven't seen that movie in a decade or two.

I've never seen RoboCop 3 (and although I'm proud of that decision, I may change my mind when all three RoboCops air back-to-back-to-back later this week). I just found that pic with Google.

Really want to see some in hand pics and hear a few opinions on this one. Fingers crossed on there being no rubber and a good likness once finished.

Man, I want this figure to be a DX13 type of knockout. I don't remember having such an urge to get a 1/6 fig after blogger pics hit more so than the BD Arnie....

Maaaan, I wanna buy this already but wanna see a review or some new images first. Can't wait for this piece!

I can't wait for this. My last payment is next month, but I have a feeling it may not ship until November. I bet Sideshow moves my final payment out since we have yet to see any early reviews for this one. People overseas were already getting the Mark 42 a month before it arrived in the States.

SS still has this shipping in October so I remain optimistic that we see him in HK tomorrow or next week. Of course, Winter Soldier is also listed for October and Heartbreaker (featured in the latest upcoming batch photo) is listed as November, so who knows. Come on Plastic Enemy teaser shots...

I'm hoping SS stick to the Oct. release, I am going away on my Honeymoon the 29th November for a month to the US! I want him before that LOL

I'm hoping SS stick to the Oct. release, I am going away on my Honeymoon the 29th November for a month to the US! I want him before that LOL

Congrats on the wedding!
If she is a keeper, she will let you take your Robo on the honeymoon! ...lol

Back