Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice job!

I've got a Bane due to arrive on Wednesday. Really looking forward to having him join the Bat Group... ;)

In regards to weathering the coat, another option is to use pastels to give it a faded look but without damaging the coat. If you don't like how it looks, you can simply wipe it off with a moist tissue.

By the way, are those the stock pants or did you replace them?

Congrats on Bane buddy you will love him. Yes I'm aware of using pastels but I always loved the fact of really damaging the coat up with the sandpaper, rock, skin filler treatment :lol Yes buddy those are the stock pants just pulled down lower.

Yeah that looks great. Much better :clap

Thank you buddy.

6d32d7d3a1aab12596e120822d334cc9.jpg
f9292346ceef21acf2d96bdc5837634e.jpg

iPhone photos

Damn, I thought I was done with Nolan-verse figures but after watching this movie again yesterday on TNT, I think I do need one of these guys. What's his going rate right now?

Cheapest one listed on eBay right now is used for 350.00 plus 25.00 shipping. Item number 221812099683. I was unable to post link for some reason. Not my auction BTW.

I know that I'm late to the game but I just finished setting up Bane and the figure is fantastic.

Not sure what the final pose will be but since the person that I bought it from included the Dent photo and newspaper, I wanted to use it as well.

Bane.jpg

Does the increasing price on Bane make him a likely candidate for Hot Toys to make a Stock Exchange variant? A cash grab "Bane 2.0"?

At this point, you can kit bash your own...onesixthkit.com. You can buy a Bane head (probably a re-cast), buy an extra Star-Lord body and pick up the stock exchange set from Onesixthkit as well, and voila! Instant Bane!

The ease at which they could make a stock exchange figure might make it very profitable. Clearly the high prices people pay for the current Bane indicate a certain demand.

At this point, you can kit bash your own...onesixthkit.com. You can buy a Bane head (probably a re-cast), buy an extra Star-Lord body and pick up the stock exchange set from Onesixthkit as well, and voila! Instant Bane!

Only problem is the pants. The Stock Exchange set doesn't have Bane's pants (which were his standard pants in the scene, I believe).

:lol The entire thread was devoted to getting that pose when the figure first came out.

The body for Star Lord is essentially the 'Bane mod' everyone was doing for this figure.

Back