Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks awesome. Is it just as easy without the jacket? Like, is it easy for him to grab the harness on his vests without much strain on the straps or something?

That looks awesome. Is it just as easy without the jacket? Like, is it easy for him to grab the harness on his vests without much strain on the straps or something?

He can grab the vest collar without the jacket really easily, easier than with the jacket on. The only downside to that is you'll see the double jointed elbows. For me, exposed joints like that ruin the look of the figure.

He can grab the vest collar without the jacket really easily, easier than with the jacket on. The only downside to that is you'll see the double jointed elbows. For me, exposed joints like that ruin the look of the figure.

Good to know, thanks. I can't wait to get this guy.

At this point, you can kit bash your own...onesixthkit.com. You can buy a Bane head (probably a re-cast), buy an extra Star-Lord body and pick up the stock exchange set from Onesixthkit as well, and voila! Instant Bane!

Thats what I did, except I had bought an original Bane head when this was first parted out. For some reason, I don't have any pics of him with his delivery vest on, weird. I thought I did. Hes on a TTM20 body. This is one of the first pics I took. I ended up buying the red motorcycle helmet from OSK and added black gloved hands from one of the Terminator figures.

Aye it is a great jacket but it should have been weathered to hell just like it looked in the movie. These official companies never seem to weather nothing.

I agree but my only fear would be that they weather it on the crappy side. Safer for it to come clean and allow one to weather it themselves.

Thats what I did, except I had bought an original Bane head when this was first parted out. For some reason, I don't have any pics of him with his delivery vest on, weird. I thought I did. Hes on a TTM20 body. This is one of the first pics I took. I ended up buying the red motorcycle helmet from OSK and added black gloved hands from one of the Terminator figures.

Well, that's Bane's best look in my opinion. I don't like the jacket the figure comes with

I found this on Google, and since there are 500+ pages on here. Any idea who owns this beast?
46fba88b14041d13d3465367850b9f21.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally getting around to working on my Bane vs Batman poses :yess: Still need to put on the brown sweater to recreate our big scene, playing around with fight poses at the moment. Wish he had better articulation around the shoulder because I'm having trouble extending so he looks like he's about to throw a punch.

Where can I buy the arms/legs for my extra bane torso? Here is is BTW!
99f2ab0e1c38fd1223cdd2117e66adbb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back