Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally getting around to working on my Bane vs Batman poses :yess: Still need to put on the brown sweater to recreate our big scene, playing around with fight poses at the moment. Wish he had better articulation around the shoulder because I'm having trouble extending so he looks like he's about to throw a punch.

Could I see an up close of the Boss pose? Still trying to master that with my
Modded bane. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where can I buy the arms/legs for my extra bane torso? Here is is BTW!
99f2ab0e1c38fd1223cdd2117e66adbb.jpg

Excellent pose and I like how you add the box in the display. I wish I had enough space to do the same. Unfortunately, I've got shelves with 2 and 3 figures at a time.

Oh I wish I had more room. I'm up to 8 figures now. I'm getting a second detolf soon! R
640aaefebfedb0d3a1eaa92813378ed6.jpg

Wow thanks! He looks great: I had a hard time bending his arms back far enough for the pose. I think his jacket restrains him a little bit. Are his hands actually grabbing on to the best? Looks awesome man!

Wow thanks! He looks great: I had a hard time bending his arms back far enough for the pose. I think his jacket restrains him a little bit. Are his hands actually grabbing on to the best? Looks awesome man!

Thanks, mate! :duff Futz around with the coat sleeves where your bending the elbows, you should be able to get it. Yes, he is clutching the straps on the vest. :wink1:

Do you know where I can buy the Harvey dent picture or the black shirt for the plane scene?

Do you know where I can buy the Harvey dent picture or the black shirt for the plane scene?

Someone was selling the Dent photos on these forums, but you could easily just print one out yourself, not too hard at all. You can find a black shirt on eBay or if you purchase one of the custom sets, I think the one with his wall street raid/motorcycle chase/dcs look, it comes with a shirt I believe, not 100% sure though since I never purchased it, maybe another member here knows?

I hate to make your search through 1086 pages in this thread but I do remember that someone posted a great set of Dent photos to scale that you could download and print out to exact 1/6th size.

I hate to make your search through 1086 pages in this thread but I do remember that someone posted a great set of Dent photos to scale that you could download and print out to exact 1/6th size.

Thanks! Now where to start lol

I appreciate it. I'm sure I will find one at some point. Just gotta keep looking.

Did you find a Bane yet? I just bought mine off a FB group. I bought a modded Bane for 250$ and a modded MOS for 140$.

Great pics DW!!! :hi5:

Thanks, Jason! :duff Really appreciate it. :)

It started looking weird in the air like that so I ended up grounding him again, but maybe in the air to some is better? :monkey3

Might also try to make it where he's blocking an attack from Bane instead of in a regular fighting pose since it looks weird when they're so close :lol

Back