Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

There's my DCS Bane custom, vest from Snooks (decals by me/Ecko) and Nick Fury gloves as a temporary stand in for something a little more to my liking.

this is amazing. I can not wait to get the trailmaster jacket with vest so I can get my Bane to look like this. Hopefully it turns out to be half as good as this one.

this is amazing. I can not wait to get the trailmaster jacket with vest so I can get my Bane to look like this. Hopefully it turns out to be half as good as this one.

Thanks geeze, you'll have to make sure you post photos of yours when it's done!

Add another one to make it 8 for my Hot ToysThe Dark Knight Rise Bane collection.
1)Plane scene Semi long Black T shirt
2)Stock exchange scene,DCS jacket over Trailmaster Brown Jacket
3)Sewage scene Muscular Body
4) Trailmaster Black Jacket
5) Trailmaster Brown Jacket
6)First fight scene Tactical combat vest
7)Tumble/Blackgate scene Overall Brown Jacket
8) Final fight long sleeve Brown T-shirt
baneht8_zpsdef43d40.png
[/IMG]
:)

Add another one to make it 8 for my Hot ToysThe Dark Knight Rise Bane collection.
baneht8_zpsdef43d40.png
[/IMG]
Wow impressive. You should hit up Ecko for some better pants though.

baneht8_zpsdef43d40.png
[/IMG]

Your Bane collection is bigger then my entire collection.

Those figures look so good in that lighting. Although I like your poses I'd give the trialmaster Bane the boss pose and give big jacket a set of the speech or Dent's picture. Either way, that looks fantastic.

Are those pants stock or did you get them from Ecko?

Note: absolutely brilliant display you got there. Great job!

Both of those are stock. You can really tell when they are modded ones.

Both of those are stock. You can really tell when they are modded ones.

Well, I couldn't tell, because mine doesn't look half as good as those, so I had to ask. Thanks iMan. Reckon I need to throw mine in the bin and leave it there for a couple of days coz I don't know jack how to weather the pants or whatever to make them look better.

Well, I couldn't tell, because mine doesn't look half as good as those, so I had to ask. Thanks iMan. Reckon I need to throw mine in the bin and leave it there for a couple of days coz I don't know jack how to weather the pants or whatever to make them look better.

Did you take out the padding behind the knees? That helps to make them baggier. Also, pulling them down so that the belt sit below his vest and pulling the bottoms out from the top of the boots make the stock pants look way better and like cr0w's.

If you want the most accurate looking ones, then hit up Mr. Ecko. I got my pair from snooks but they are essentially the same. Looks a 1000x better IMO.

I'll do that. Get in touch with Ecko, I mean. But I'll try your suggestion first :)

Thanks iMan.

Just got these "installed" on Bane. Stock M43 strap boots from New Line Miniatures. Monkey Depot carries them for around $20 shipped. They don't have the third strap across the top of the foot but these are miles above the craptastic stock boot. I may darken them a bit with shoe polish, not sure yet. Just wanted to give the Freaks a heads up.

Note: they're real leather and you'll need feet and pegs. I also had a spare pair of socks for a more snug fit.

Last edited:

Just got these "installed" on Bane. Stock M43 strap boots from New Line Miniatures. Monkey Depot carries them for around $20 shipped. They don't have the third strap across the top of the foot but these are miles above the craptastic stock boot. I may darken them a bit with shoe polish, not sure yet. Just wanted to give the Freaks a heads up.

Note: they're real leather and you'll need feet and pegs. I also had a spare pair of socks for a more snug fit.

Thats the same ones I sell , my custom version, painted and added bootstraps &buckles

your a little late buddy, ive been offering the boots for a while now

Where can i get a "trail master" jacket?

Thats the same ones I sell , my custom version, painted and added bootstraps &buckles

your a little late buddy, ive been offering the boots for a while now

Take it easy buddy. I'm not offering my services. Just giving other members a heads up that other options exist. I'm well aware of your customs. Kind of hard not to be. You make it quite clear you and your little footwear exist.

Listen buddy I wasn't getting worked up. Seeing that your a noob I was just stating that those were the ones I offered.

And I DO ADVERTISE my custom work for sale, it's called advertising. So maybe you should calm down

Back