Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

What a lovely lovely set!

Mr. EcKo, is this set going to be available???

New Bane pic, really pleased with it!

Yeah dude that pic looks good

What is the going price for Bane now? MISB and not ebay prices.

Just found one at a decent price. $226 shipped brand new. Hope the sites inventory is accurate.

Hey guys, I am a new collector here, I bought bane, and I want to put his pants on the Muscular body type I purchase, but they don’t seem to fit. I see others on here with different, more accurate pants. Is it possible anyone can tell me where to buy them?

Hey guys, I am a new collector here, I bought bane, and I want to put his pants on the Muscular body type I purchase, but they don’t seem to fit. I see others on here with different, more accurate pants. Is it possible anyone can tell me where to buy them?

PM sent :wave:dance

You can also swap the lower bodies so the original bane waist and legs are on the TTM-20 upper torso. Worked like magic for me, just takes a little patience when removing the TTM-20 legs.

Sorry mate, I know it's probably been asked a thousand times, but what body did you use to do the Boss Pose? :monkey3

TTM-20 arm swap I believe.

I have the TTM-20 upper body but still having a little trouble getting the boss pose. Any tips while I continue to play around with it...?

banecollection417201301.jpg

banecollection417201300.jpg

banecollection417201301.jpg

Back