Hot Toys – MMS183 The Dark Knight Rises Bane Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – MMS183 - The Dark Knight Rises: Bane Collectible Figure

Looking good HC. Some really good pictures. I never get tired of seeing new pictures of this guy. He photographs so well.

See, my standard camera makes him look like a cheap toy but I'm currently using my other half's Canon and messing with the additional directional flash and such. It makes my DX12 looks godlike.

See, my standard camera makes him look like a cheap toy but I'm currently using my other half's Canon and messing with the additional directional flash and such. It makes my DX12 looks godlike.

I just got a canon dslr on eBay for a really good deal. So this week I'm looking forward to getting my hands dirty and experimenting with it.

Great shots of Bane!

Your DX12 pics are also showing moved or deleted.

Finally got my Bane in and like I said a page or so back, it is my first HT. Straight out of the box this thing is amazing and I just want to go out and get more (Loki is next). I know you have all seen hundreds of photos of this but here are a few quick shots I snapped :dance

Get used to being cleaned out now by hot toys:lol

I'm happy for you and like Rainpaulo said, get used to being cleaned out now by Hot Toys. As a fellow noob myself in collecting Hot Toys, i can say i'm addicted to this hobby now. just this year alone, I've bought about 16 Hot Toys figures and i have per-ordered five more.

I'm happy for you and like Rainpaulo said, get used to being cleaned out now by Hot Toys. As a fellow noob myself in collecting Hot Toys, i can say i'm addicted to this hobby now. just this year alone, I've bought about 16 Hot Toys figures and i have per-ordered five more.
Thanks man! I can't wait to get more and more and eventually have a room full :rotfl
But seriously I hope I have the room for many more.

Thanks man! I can't wait to get more and more and eventually have a room full :rotfl
But seriously I hope I have the room for many more.

It's a great HT's starter figure. Easily one of there best. My first was the Bank Robber Joker and he was always my favorite until this guy showed up.

So I picked up a TTM20 thinking I could just re-clothe it instead of doing the arm swap, but the pants won't fit. Anyone else having this problem? I would love to keep the current body and just do the arm swap but I am not sure I have the skill for that. What should I do here?

I think I have decided to try a lower body swap. All was going well until the cap that covers the lower middle screw on the TTM20 refused to come off. Tried to pry it open with a hobby knife but didn't work at all. Now it's marred up pretty good. Hope I can get it out of there

TTM20 lower body finished, now to take apart the bane lower body for the swap. It's gonna have to wait until morning. My hands hurt and the screw covers are fighting me pretty hard.

Really hoping a Stock Exchange Bane will be one of this year's Toys Fair Exclusives from Hot Toys. That would be awesome.

Back