Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can anyone recommend any good gel that I could use to style her hair or would any kind of gel do the trick, I'm trying to get a better look for her hair, mine still looks a bit flat

This is the only figure I have with a rubber suit so I was wondering if I have the elbow joints bent at an angle would it ruin that area of the suit over time?

I was wondering this too. It sort of feels like the elbows might wear out. Especially with the double jointed elbows. I moved mine to a straight pose just in case.

Late to this.but What a good alternative body and boots for a avenger BW bash. I can't find the HT one at a good price. If anyone can help it appreciated. thanks

I believe Triad's bodies are still pretty still inexpensive but if you absolutely need to have a Hot Toys body Selina Kyle uses the same body as BW and is probably cheaper these days. When it comes to the boots I have yet to find them any cheaper than 40.00. I was thinking Amber's boots would
be an okay substitute but they aren't much cheaper.

:)

1513266_585810708139203_614666428_n.jpg

Inspired by the new CA: Winter Soldier poster.

12260350533_990a6286c9_b.jpg

captain-america-winter-soldier-poster-black-widow-scarlett-johansson-610x872.jpg

I see a very strong resemblance...

On a side-note I really like the look the chose for BW in Winter Soldier. Probably one of the best renditions of Black Widow plus it looks like Scarlett is back in her Iron Man 2 shape. Not that she didn't look great in Avengers but not as balanced, athletic and curvy at the same time, as she did in IM2. She looks breathtaking now.

View attachment 91541

I see a very strong resemblance...

On a side-note I really like the look the chose for BW in Winter Soldier. Probably one of the best renditions of Black Widow plus it looks like Scarlett is back in her Iron Man 2 shape. Not that she didn't look great in Avengers but not as balanced, athletic and curvy at the same time, as she did in IM2. She looks breathtaking now.

You do realise alot of photoshop work goes into these photos to get the actors to look "breathtaking"

Great pose for the figure, but I don't dig that poster... Scar looks like a tin stick, too much photoshop.

Anyway, I love her look for the Winter Soldier it reminds me of her classic look. Can't wait for the new BW figure

Nice pose! I hope HT considers another. I like the length of her hair in the new movie. :love

:exactly: she looks great with that haircut

Great pose for the figure, but I don't dig that poster... Scar looks like a tin stick, too much photoshop.

Anyway, I love her look for the Winter Soldier it reminds me of her classic look. Can't wait for the new BW figure
Thank you! I was starting to think I was the only who thought she was too skinny. I suppose however that to be a super agent you have to be quite limber.

That's if we get one. Just preparing for the worst, but we may not get a Widow for this movie based on the character selection for Thor 2. I don't think that's gonna happen though, since the movie only really got a 4" toy line where as Cap is getting the full treatment.

Back