Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno, as mentioned Thor DW only got two and they seem more limited than other releases. I wouldn't be surprised if they just make Cap and Winter Soldier, although I would definitely get another BW--can't get enough ScarJo! ^_^

As much as I would like to see another Black Widow, Avengers 2 is already due out next year. And another Black Widow, could wait until then.

It would be cool if they did do this figure and put her civvy clothes in as an alternate outfit along with that grappling hook she uses in the trailer as an accessory.

But yeah that's not going to happen. :p

As a prove it can be done..... I pop one of my BW's ankle pegs off easily... pop it out in less than 5 seconds with slight wiggle to the sides to break the glue connection. NOTE/WARNING: Some ankles are glued very well, almost impossible to get out (without patience or know how).... and yet not damaging the figure.
Widow_pegs.jpg

Got it. Awesome.

Thank you! I was starting to think I was the only who thought she was too skinny. I suppose however that to be a super agent you have to be quite limber.

That's if we get one. Just preparing for the worst, but we may not get a Widow for this movie based on the character selection for Thor 2. I don't think that's gonna happen though, since the movie only really got a 4" toy line where as Cap is getting the full treatment.

:exactly:

I don't get why they did that with the poster, unless her training is starvation she should have more meat .. :dunno good thing Scarlett is not skinny.

Yeah... I hope we get her, she is popular. And they made the popular characters from Thor (I didn't see many wishing for a Lady Sif figure) I want to get many figures of WS but with BW and the new Cap I'm set. Thats all I need :pray:

There's no reports of her outfit deteriorating, or her rubber torso as well? Local store has one on display that I'd like to get, but I think it's been on display for a while. Not in the path of any direct sunlight. Just wanted to ask, cause I'm just a little paranoid. xD

There's no reports of her outfit deteriorating, or her rubber torso as well? Local store has one on display that I'd like to get, but I think it's been on display for a while. Not in the path of any direct sunlight. Just wanted to ask, cause I'm just a little paranoid. xD

I've been rougher than I should be in terms of posing, and I just have some wrinkles. It should hold up just fine.

Not only is BW deadly and hot, she has good taste in cars. She drives a Stingray in CA:TWS.

27511945382224989685.jpg

Now we need Hot Toys to make a 1/6th Stingray. :panic:

Back