Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a handful of figures do and the others are next to impossible to get off

I know the feeling. My Avengers Thor are so hard to take on or off that I find a pose and just keep it there.:lol

Meanwhile, my DX12 Batman's hands fall off rather easily.

So I got my other two HS and I was very pleased, just had too do less tweaking. I wanted to make the hair less bouncy on one of them so I restyled it.

The one on the right, I just left the sculpt the way they sent it to me.

Some more of the restyled one

So I got my other two HS and I was very pleased, just had too do less tweaking. I wanted to make the hair less bouncy on one of them so I restyled it.

The one on the right, I just left the sculpt the way they sent it to me.

Some more of the restyled one

Great pics, really like the restyled hair. BTW which eBay seller did you get the long hair Black Widow head?

:eek
I've got Hulk, Storm Shadow and Robocop pre-ordered with OSB, but I got Black Widow from Sideshow (missed all the UK pre-orders for her) on like March 6th, or 7th. Does this mean I can look forward to a 3 to 4 month wait for my OSB pre-orders?

Sure OSB have the cheapest pre-order prices in the UK but that kinda wait is gonna drive me mad... :panic:

OSB aren't usually this far behind, usually their ahead of other UK retailers. Not sure what's taking so long with Widow, she hit other UK retailers a while back when Joker hit but OSB's are still waiting to leave China apparently.

I hope my other orders arrive quicker than Widow is taking, got Loki, Coulson, MK VII and Hulk still to come.

That black clothing set that I posted earlier is now available for preorder (available Q3 2013) here:

https://www.gijoeelite.com/f_itemPart.asp?strPart=GIVC-F2011a

600167_10151563302299823_1137462430_n.jpg

One on right is my fave. Damn I hope he isn't sold out

Last time I checked still had more than 10
https://www.ebay.com/itm/221225920445?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

This how it came to me this time, a little better than the first one I got :lecture

Here's the one I restyled (before I tweaked it, but I was starting to style with the hair a little at the time. :lecture

After, I changed the lip color slightly than the first custom, messed with the eyes, I'm going to add gloss soon

Standard no frills simple day shot of the restyled

Full shot of my three, I put the factory sculpts away, as I think this is how I will display these in my collection imo.

Last edited:
Ooo figure looks so good. Love the hair. Screw sculpted hair! This is way better, unless you're too damn lazy to do a 10 min futzing.

Love how thin the suit is. Just leagues better than any of their previous tight suits.

9145246219_bc2f63248d_z.jpg

Last edited:
Ooo figure looks so good. Love the hair. Screw sculpted hair! This is way better, unless you're too damn lazy to do a 10 min futzing.

Love how thin the suit is. Just leagues better than any of their previous tight suits.

9145246219_bc2f63248d_z.jpg

Great job on the hair. Looks stunning!

Back