Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking a BW custom would look nice in this:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151563301669823.1073741997.297119739822&type=3

998398_10151563302959823_1411580160_n.jpg

Looks good! How much does this figures go for? and where can I purchase them? I bet this will look good on Widow. :yess:

Looks good! How much does this figures go for? and where can I purchase them? I bet this will look good on Widow. :yess:

Cotsworld Collectibles is going to have them, but they're not in stock yet and no price yet. Unfortunately does not come with those guns, and when I asked them where the guns did come from.....they didn't know. ;)

I think if I remove the wrists pegs and peg it in to the hand first it would help but they feel almost impossible to remove from her wrist

I think if I remove the wrists pegs and peg it in to the hand first it would help but they feel almost impossible to remove from her wrist

They just slide out.
I am using Alice ungloved hands on my widow custom, but the pegs are the same on widow as alice, so they are easier to remove from the wrist than male pegs.

I found Cap's to be impossible to move, widow's is a good fit for me while Loki seems to have the loosest hands (though they still hold up pretty good)

Agreed. Caps wasn't easy to take on and off either. Its like HT realized this and made changes for Widow & Thor.

Mine is for sale, $200 shipped within continental US priority... PM me if interested its been displayed in a detolf for a few weeks and is complete with shipper.

Grrrr still waiting for this from onesixthbruce

:eek
I've got Hulk, Storm Shadow and Robocop pre-ordered with OSB, but I got Black Widow from Sideshow (missed all the UK pre-orders for her) on like March 6th, or 7th. Does this mean I can look forward to a 3 to 4 month wait for my OSB pre-orders?

Sure OSB have the cheapest pre-order prices in the UK but that kinda wait is gonna drive me mad... :panic:

Cotsworld Collectibles is going to have them, but they're not in stock yet and no price yet. Unfortunately does not come with those guns, and when I asked them where the guns did come from.....they didn't know. ;)

The guns came from Triad Toys Lola figure which is getting harder to find nowadays.

Back