Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^You can also run through some free iphone resizing app.....

I see what you are saying but I don't upload the images directly from my phone. I cut them from my camera roll and store copies in an external hard drive, then upload the originals to photo bucket.
I upload them in their original size so I can post them, but also so I have an online repository of my images.
I swear I am not doing it to mess with anyone. In the past five days i have heard this for the first time from members on here.
As I said before, I mean no malice to anyone on slower connections or on mobile devices othe go, but a very real alternative is to add me to your ignore list and then my images won't show up. And then you could have the option of not having to deal with my images if you are on e go, and can look at them if you are at home or on a slightly faster connection.
As I say, I will take no offence(I won't even know), and you will save your bandwidth.
Sorry again to anyone I am hassling with these images.

My phone was slow loading that page but it didn't bug me . P&s means point and shoot. If it doesn't then idkwtf it is.

Not being deuschy, but you would rather ask the world to ignore cause numerous poeple to take their time and energy to seek your profile out to ignore?

It is more respectful and not being malicious and less evasive by finding out how to size down your pics. Everyone else takes the time to do it and it is not any trouble to do.

Thats was just odd for someone to say I cant shrink my pics, so you need to fix my issue.:peace

Must not be a fan of Star Trek.:rotfl (Needs of the many.......)

Last edited:
My Black Widow distracting enemies

1014371_509445205775754_160639701_n.jpg

Sucks to wait, doesn't it?

I was up at work today making a few items and i had a spare Sucker Punch amber pistol from a trade lying on the bench.
I decided to permanently attach two of the clips together to form an extended mag and i made another silencer.
I thought i'd use it for my spare Widow till i get her a set of those little Glocks.
Here she is with her big Glock, shooting bad guys silently...

IMG_3877.jpg~original

IMG_3876.jpg~original

IMG_3875.jpg~original

IMG_3874.jpg~original

IMG_3873.jpg~original

IMG_3872.jpg~original

IMG_3871.jpg~original

Got my Widow today. Not a great pic.. just wanted to show that the Avengers are assembling. 3 more and they'll form Voltron.
5oev.jpg

She is a great figure..glad I got her. If there is anyone that missed out and wants one..Gohastings.com has her in stock for $189.99

Thank me later

Back