Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BlackWidow4.jpg

"Oh, it's awful. It's a laziness … People can't actually say the whole name? It's just bizarre … so Cate Blanchett is not, like, 'CaBla'? Why is that? Why do I have to get stuck with [ScarJo]?"

Sent from Umbrella Corporation HQ using Tapatalk

It bothers her being called ScarJo? Funny.

But if she tells me not to call her that with her sultry, dark tone of voice, I'd never say it again. She has the most sexiest voice.

Here's a WIP of my straight haired version using the tips and idea from Robbiethepainter :wave

The pink lip does make a difference. Painted the hair as well. Just decided to tuck the hair back to experiment.

Sorry for the crappy iphone photo. Charging my good camera right now.

Last edited:
BBTS has her in stock....for the super reasonable price of $239.99! <end sarcasm> Wow. I guess if you missed the boat then there's not much to do but pucker up for the wallet hit.

Sorry is previously stated.

Well late to the party but I finally got her. I had her out of the box for about 10 minutes before I did two mods that I have been planning since I saw this figure.
First repaint the lips. The sculpt on this figure is first rate but the production paint covered up the accurate lips. Scarlet has that very distinct upper lip and its there just too dark of color. Also she has very pink lips in Avengers so the paint was just all wrong.
And then finally I painted her hair. I know its seems strange but the hair color is really bad on this figure and I knew I could live with it so air brush and burnt sienna as a base coat then hit some high lights with some golden rod and then another layer of burnt sienna and there you have it. The color in my picture isn't perfect but the real life look is pretty spot on. Also by painting the hair it acts as a hard coating to keep it styled. Kill two birds with one stone.
Here she is. With these two mods she has become my favorite figure of the Avengers.
I may come back later and thicken her up a touch but still thinking on that one.
BlackWidow1.jpg

BlackWidow2.jpg

That looks awesome brother. Very nice touches and very necessary. I'm gonna have to follow suit :wink1:

I want to look into getting her eyes repainted. The promo pics had them nailed; I don't understand why that couldn't follow thru for the production piece. That's my only real nit and biggest dissapointment about this figure.

My black widow arrived today! U guys weren't kidding she is sooooooo much better in hand. Really glad that I stuck with this figure :yess:
Pretty impressed with BBTS service.. they shipped it fast and their packaging is quite good too.

i'll take some pics later.

Back