Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another week without Black Widow. Thanks BBTS.

How is this BBTS's fault? The later shipment of Black Widows haven't arrived. Sideshow doesn't even have the rest of theirs yet to send out to their customers. This is Hot Toys' distribution problem--It certainly isn't BBTS's fault one bit.

I have two on order, both with different suppliers.
One is a member here, and the other is a UK distributor.
I don't have notice of either about to be shipped.
But i have been patient till now.
It's more fun to wait.
The anticipation is the best part.

I ordered the last reasonably priced Black Widow figure from Amazon. They had two for $220 each and I hesitated all of 5 minutes before the count went down to one. Bought it immediately. Next closest price was $280. @_@

I ordered the last reasonably priced Black Widow figure from Amazon. They had two for $220 each and I hesitated all of 5 minutes before the count went down to one. Bought it immediately. Next closest price was $280. @_@

Very nice! I just got in at BBTS for $240, a bit more than I hoped to pay. I am on the waitlist at SS though. Maybe some flexers will cancel.

I bought 1989 Batman, but wasn't happy with it so I sold it.
dafuq-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

Cancelled my BBTS order because she arrived at Animarket (I forgot I made a deposit :thud: ) She ships next week. Only €210 shipped to Belgium :yess: Gave me the chance to spare the money for import fees :monkey2

Very nice! I just got in at BBTS for $240, a bit more than I hoped to pay. I am on the waitlist at SS though. Maybe some flexers will cancel.

That's interesting. I have preorder at BBTS for the older $190 price. I wonder if they'll honor that price? After seeing your post, I preordered a second at $240 just to cover my butt until I can contact them on Monday. Long time BBTS customer, never ran into this situation before.

How is this BBTS's fault? The later shipment of Black Widows haven't arrived. Sideshow doesn't even have the rest of theirs yet to send out to their customers. This is Hot Toys' distribution problem--It certainly isn't BBTS's fault one bit.

Not BBTS's fault, blame the distributors.

I'm sorry was I bantering or complaining? I was simply bummed! :cuckoo:

you were complaining and blaming BBTS. don't try to play with semantics. "Thanks BBTS" means you are complaining and blaming BBTS.

you were complaining and blaming BBTS. don't try to play with semantics. "Thanks BBTS" means you are complaining and blaming BBTS.

So by say thanks I am complaining and blaming? I am bummed because I'm waiting for BW to arrive to ship my pile of loot which also has the Joker, Thor, Bane, Mark I, II, and the Iron Monger. Man I didn't think that a simple comment like thanks would stir the pot so much. Take what I wrote the way you want.

In his defense, if he bought from somewhere else... he could have Widow by now.

Exactly! I have thought about doing so a number of times.

Who gives a ****

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Last edited:
I saw this in person at my local store and it is a really cool looking figure. Pictures don't it justice. I wanted to buy it but I don't have Hawkeye (and I'm not willing to pay crazy Ebay prices) and you really need both IMO.

Back