Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
j16.jpg

j17.jpg

j19.jpg

Yeah, Thor and Hulk didn't have one. Iron Man of course can hack into any communications via his suit.

-Mjolnir could probably serve as a makeshift communicator in a plot pinch.
-No one was talking to Hulk besides Cap's initial "smash".

With all this crazy tech flying around on film, I'm surprised they didn't just give everyone nanotech devices you could stick by the ear. That's what they end up acting like anyway.

I think if the hair is positioned correctly (styled right) it really matches Widow's frame ( at least the lower frame and upper body) The arms just seem too awkward IMO.
9c9b3b57-6ea1-4122-9080-a45e478dfa64.jpg

3e511668-dfbb-44f4-80bf-a1fb8b5130f1.jpg

How you position her works also
c5559199-0fa7-408d-aa51-7e99f8249333.jpg

234f1704-b04d-4161-8cac-0565fe810c55.jpg

Are you suggesting Hot Toys needs to delve into the 1:1 anatomically correct market to maximize their profits?

It seems they've got the camel toe down.

There's an echo going on in here...
:rotfl

All joking aside, there are tutorials on Youtube that deal with styling, washing and re-styling hair on a barbie doll.
Even though it's different, you could message the people who make such vids and ask advice.
Go to youtube and search for "barbie hair style". There will be several.

Wow... thanks. I was hoping to get help from someone, but I guess you can't even PAY some people to do things.

Last edited:
Hello! I just wanted to ask if anyone with a Jill Valentine and this Black Widow would mind seeing how the formers head fits on Nats body? I'm liking the look of the body, and if it fits well enough I'd be willing to purchase it to replace Jills default. Thank you very much in advance.

How much you talkin?

Does it really matter? You're not labile for damage.

Hello! I just wanted to ask if anyone with a Jill Valentine and this Black Widow would mind seeing how the formers head fits on Nats body? I'm liking the look of the body, and if it fits well enough I'd be willing to purchase it to replace Jills default. Thank you very much in advance.

Good luck friend.

Back