Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is it possible to have her hair like this?
FemaleHair%20010.jpg

Back to basics. IMO, the way the hair is styled on this piece makes the likeness of Scarlett as Widow really shine. Now with that said I hated the style my second Widow came with so I had to fix it..Now I know most people are satisfied with the factory styled gel used on the sculpt, but the bangs on my second one were absolutely horrifying, They were throwing the sculpt way off, I had to take a gamble again and restyle it. I'm getting to the satisfaction point now. :lecture
DSC01080.jpg

I still like the tazer look, and am surprised we are not seeing to many photos of this. Anyway...
DSC01081.jpg

DSC01082.jpg

DSC01083.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in need of a freak who knows how to style this fine lady's hair. I'm willing to ship the head and you to do it as long as you KNOW what you're doing in advance. Thanks.

I haven't even got my BW yet and im starting to think I need iron man as well now :slap damn this hobby :gah: :lol

I ordered BW when she was made available then only ordered Coulson(SWEARING those were the only Avengers i would buy).
Then my Brother bought me Nick Fury.
And then i pre-ordered the MKVII.
And have Cap on the way...
I doubt i'll ever be able to pick up Hawkeye.
And i definitely don't want Hulk.
But i will likely end up getting Thor too.
Curse these high end collectables...

I ordered BW when she was made available then only ordered Coulson(SWEARING those were the only Avengers i would buy).
Then my Brother bought me Nick Fury.
And then i pre-ordered the MKVII.
And have Cap on the way...
I doubt i'll ever be able to pick up Hawkeye.
And i definitely don't want Hulk.
But i will likely end up getting Thor too.
Curse these high end collectables...

Oh, you have it BAD!

My only real issue with this figure is the body is way too skinny for ScarJo in Avengers. Just completely off. Oh well...

but man, it's a nice body ~ and i don't mean in a sexpot way ~ i mean the design, the articulation. it's just really 100% leaps and bounds ahead of hot toys former offerings. it moves very well, the rubber doesn't hinder the torso, the neck has an amazing range of motion....

now if they would just make feet or feet pegs that were compatible with something ~ anything! jeez....

: o p

but man, it's a nice body ~ and i don't mean in a sexpot way ~ i mean the design, the articulation. it's just really 100% leaps and bounds ahead of hot toys former offerings. it moves very well, the rubber doesn't hinder the torso, the neck has an amazing range of motion....

now if they would just make feet or feet pegs that were compatible with something ~ anything! jeez....

: o p

:exactly:

I think they did a great job with this figure. It's not all that skinny. IMO just the shoulders and arms. From the back and side profile, I think they nailed the proportions pretty close, at least from a figure's perspective.
IMG_7747-1.jpg

IMG_7748.jpg

Yeah as someone mentioned, the fact of not having feet is a downfall for doing customs. Once more, they used the long foot pegs and grafted the top of the peg into the legs. So you have to attach the feet by the ball joint , if you have
some that are compatible.:slap
Could be a challenge in finding the right fitting boot feet.
D2F6C6FF-44BE-4D61-BB8A-B3133235B2C7-709-00000024B50BB0E0.jpg

Not all 1/6 bikinis look bad on her. It depends on the bikini IMO:lecture
DSC01064.jpg

DSC01062.jpg

82CCED28-A6DC-43E1-9A32-4CAB81CCF8A5-709-0000002D046704A1.jpg

Last edited:
Back