Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some quick snaps
Blackwidow3_zps2ee71038.jpg

Blackwidow4_zpsdeacb811.jpg

Blackwidow2_zps524013fb.jpg

Blackwidow1_zps7147bb15.jpg

:clap my second Widow has arrived! Hope the hair's better this time.
All the ones I've seen from SS so far are much better than the Asian imports. Here's hoping:pray:

Not that I didn't mind styling the hair on my first one it was just a pain :slap

Came so close to cancelling her, and I am so glad I didn't. Awesome figure in hand.

And I too am happy to finally find a home for one of my sniper rifles.

Dsc02316.jpg

DSC02317.jpg

Dsc02330.jpg

Came so close to cancelling her, and I am so glad I didn't. Awesome figure in hand.

And I too am happy to finally find a home for one of my sniper rifles.

Dsc02316.jpg

DSC02317.jpg

Dsc02330.jpg

Wow she looks great with that! Kinda disappointed when I saw her only use her 1 inch pistol. Should have gave her a rifle or something. :viking

Wow she looks great with that! Kinda disappointed when I saw her only use her 1 inch pistol. Should have gave her a rifle or something. :viking

:exactly: hope to see her use a rifle in the next movie she will be in..captain america winter soldier is it?

yeah. if they make a figure of her from that, i'll probably grab the accessories and give it to this one. i doubt they'll make a huge change suit wise

Back