Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got the widow, took her out and placed her next to the other Avengers. It's pretty good but makes v1 a heck of a deal since they were floating for $115 bucks at one point.

Crap woke up late and missed UPS:mad:. Someone recently posted something about some kind of "hold" option that UPS does,where you can just pick up ur packages instead of waiting all day. Anybody know more about this?

That was me, that's what I did. On the UPS website they have a thing called "UPS My Choice". It's free, but you have to sign up for it. Once I did that, I was able to look up my package on their website by using the tracking number, then clicked on a button....it was "change delivery" I think?

Using that I was given the option to have the package held at the local depot. My package was due to arrive today (Monday) so on Saturday I selected the hold. On Sunday night they confirmed it, so it was ready for pickup when they opened on Monday at 8am. I was there at 8:30 and got it then.

Much better than waiting for / missing the truck. ;)

That was me, that's what I did. On the UPS website they have a thing called "UPS My Choice". It's free, but you have to sign up for it. Once I did that, I was able to look up my package on their website by using the tracking number, then clicked on a button....it was "change delivery" I think?

Using that I was given the option to have the package held at the local depot. My package was due to arrive today (Monday) so on Saturday I selected the hold. On Sunday night they confirmed it, so it was ready for pickup when they opened on Monday at 8am. I was there at 8:30 and got it then.

Much better than waiting for / missing the truck. ;)

Thanks:hi5: This seems to be something Ima have to do. The UPS guy at my complex just sucks,no attempts to see if Im home,just straight to the apartment office who are usually closed by the time Im avaliable. ****ing circus I tell ya.

Edit: Excellent pics.

That's why I brought it up. I figured there ought to be at least a couple of people here who could benefit from it. I know personally I can sit home from 7am - 4:30pm, then run to the store for 10 minutes and guaranteed that's exactly when he'll come.

Bastard.

ETA: Thanks! LOL

296518_10152312130259460_753859961_n.jpg

Great pictures there COF (as usual).

Now that we have this smashing figure in hand, I think that most people have realised that the 'odd looking elbows' is due to the twin joints. The one that bends more easily is in the upper arm and that is what makes it look strange, the bend is too high up the arm.

It's the joint in the lower part of the arm that gives the more natural looking pose, unless you really want an extreme bend where you would of course use both joints in the arm.

two more days ~ still a wee nervous about her. i fear she and baby doll will have a cat fight right out the box.

Just canceled my preorder for this. It's an amazing figure but it was either cancel this or Joker. Joker > Black Widow

Just canceled my preorder for this. It's an amazing figure but it was either cancel this or Joker. Joker > Black Widow

Can't argue with that. I had to cancel Bane to keep Joker but I can always try and get Bane later. They don't seem to be running out of him anytime soon. Joker EX and BW seem to be sold out so I didn't want to cancel BW and risk paying through the nose like I did for Hawkeye.

obviously Joker wins out....in all honesty Black Widow isn't needed unless you are going for the completed team. She doesn't come with much at all and for the price she is very over priced. She fits in scale nicely with the others but by herself just looks stupid imo.

obviously Joker wins out....in all honesty Black Widow isn't needed unless you are going for the completed team. She doesn't come with much at all and for the price she is very over priced. She fits in scale nicely with the others but by herself just looks stupid imo.

That's the only reason I'm getting her. Otherwise I would have passed. I'm excited for the figure though. It looks really good and if we're being honest they're all over priced lol in her situation though she's a little lower than the normal MMS release. Catwoman has less and she is more expensive than BW

i'm getting her for parts, to be honest. don't really want the character ~ just need some chicks in my collection. so she'll be repurposed the instant she arrives.

if ht would make more female true types it would make our lives a lot easier, that's for sure.

you guys are crazy:cuckoo:, black widow is an awesome piece by herself, i was thinking of doing a spec ops kitbash when i buy another one... she looks awesome next to the iron monger

PhotoGrid_1363728614299-picsay_zpsc144d0d4.jpg

Back