Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2013-03-19_18-33-41_148_zps01a48f59.jpg

When I was making my custom Deadpool figures several months ago, I won an Ebay auction for a whole crapload of guns. The sniper rifle was one of them. I loved the rifle but it didn't really go with Deadpool that well. Which was why I was happy to give it a home now with BW.

Well it's here and yeah it's not too bad at all. The arms are a joke though. They look just as bad in person as they do in pics but the likeness is pretty good. Not 100% but better than i thought.

I really love the outfit though, they did a cracking job on that. So how are you guys styling the hair? It says it has styling gel already but it's very stiff. Do you need to wet it or something? I don't want it to just frizz and looked like she's been dragged through a bush backwards :lol

So apart from the arms i'm happy to add her to the collection and i admit it's better than i was saying before. :D

Well it's here and yeah it's not too bad at all. The arms are a joke though. They look just as bad in person as they do in pics but the likeness is pretty good. Not 100% but better than i thought.

Yep. While the joints give you a lot of variety in posing, you can really get some very unrealistic looking joints if you're not careful. But I do think the headsculpt is awesome.

I wonder if someone who knows what they are doing can either add some sculpt to the arms or pad the joints somehow to make it look better? Personally I wish the arms were just a little thicker.

Her *** looks great though. :clap

Yep. While the joints give you a lot of variety in posing, you can really get some very unrealistic looking joints if you're not careful. But I do think the headsculpt is awesome.

I wonder if someone who knows what they are doing can either add some sculpt to the arms or pad the joints somehow to make it look better? Personally I wish the arms were just a little thicker.

Her *** looks great though. :clap

:hi5: That's a very important feature. If she suffered from flat butt that would have been a deal breaker. I would have just bought some of the pieces and made my own BW lol

And you definitely have to pose her right as the absence of elbows can be very distracting. Even with an awesome pose.

The more i look at this the more i love it. She looks frigging sweet next to Hawkeye and Fury :rock

Back