Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for a laugh
2013-03-12_19-46-50_579_zps11720f28.jpg

2013-03-12_19-47-27_56_zps65a66628.jpg

I completely forgot that those DCD figures were 13" until I saw Canary's head on BW's body. Holy hell, lol. As far as the DCD figures go the Black Canary one has a very nice head sculpt though

I still haven't gotten an e-mail on Black Widow -- hoping I get her by the beginning of April though. Ready to start rounding the team out :panic:

Thanks. Less that 15 official figures with the rest being customs i have done myself along my own ideas mostly.
No specific arrangement. And other than TFA Cap(And Coulson), i don't have any plans to buy other Avengers figures than Widow.
Superman(Official) figures on one top shelf, Batman on the other top shelf(DX12 and a custom Bruce Wayne in non-canon gear),
Ladies next shelf down, next to Superman customs, Captain America/Red Skull(s), next to a custom "contemporary" Commander Gree, Hitman, and Obama-Cap.
On the bottom shelves, Tony stark in the Black Sabbath gear(And sitting on a Bruce Lee director's chair) next to new Goblin and a Hasbro Zuckuss and my NASA coins that have been in space.
No particular order. And the bottom shelves are sparse and will be able to accept other figures if i change the order of the shelves.

IMG_2752_zps769c8ff7.jpg

IMG_2753_zps78e522e0.jpg

IMG_2725_zpsfeba2cf4.jpg

SAM_0219_zps7ca36c9c.jpg

IMG_2702_zpse9415a27.jpg

IMG_2703_zps4556bac0.jpg

SAM_0212_zps9ffbf6f8.jpg

SAM_0211_zps19adcbaf.jpg

You got one awesome collection Username! I am impressed! :clap

As for Widow, only one more day for me!

Excellent pics everyone! :rock I received mine this evening, but won't get the chance to open the figure up till tomorrow morning. Really looking forward to displaying this next to the other Avengers.

My orders for Thor and BW both changed to "items shipping soon" last Friday. This afternoon I chatted online with SSC to ask if they knew exactly when they would ship.

Now they both say "Processing".

:banghead

quick question about the material used for the suit if anyone has the old one how does it compare in flexibility and if I recall the older material used for the Iron Man 2 black Widow was prone to cracking

Scheduled For Early Delivery On:
Wednesday, 03/13/2013
Originally Scheduled For Delivery On:
Thursday, 03/14/2013

Early deliveries RULE , shes coming today !!! yippy!! I better get to sleep now :)

Back