Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My current "Barbie" collection is an Alice custom, Babydoll, Amber, Supergirl and a WIP Iron Lady. Of course Black Widow will be joining them shortly.

You have a very nice collection.

Quick question. How come you plan on displaying BW with the girls and not with the Avengers? Do you group your pieces by another theme? Just curious.

awwww man, When I got my shipping notice i was like Woohoo.
this morning I got a sorry yours has been delayed notice until April.

Was looking forward to this one but I guess I'll have to wait.

You have a very nice collection.

Quick question. How come you plan on displaying BW with the girls and not with the Avengers? Do you group your pieces by another theme? Just curious.

Thanks. Less that 15 official figures with the rest being customs i have done myself along my own ideas mostly.
No specific arrangement. And other than TFA Cap(And Coulson), i don't have any plans to buy other Avengers figures than Widow.
Superman(Official) figures on one top shelf, Batman on the other top shelf(DX12 and a custom Bruce Wayne in non-canon gear),
Ladies next shelf down, next to Superman customs, Captain America/Red Skull(s), next to a custom "contemporary" Commander Gree, Hitman, and Obama-Cap.
On the bottom shelves, Tony stark in the Black Sabbath gear(And sitting on a Bruce Lee director's chair) next to new Goblin and a Hasbro Zuckuss and my NASA coins that have been in space.
No particular order. And the bottom shelves are sparse and will be able to accept other figures if i change the order of the shelves.

IMG_2752_zps769c8ff7.jpg

IMG_2753_zps78e522e0.jpg

IMG_2725_zpsfeba2cf4.jpg

SAM_0219_zps7ca36c9c.jpg

IMG_2702_zpse9415a27.jpg

IMG_2703_zps4556bac0.jpg

SAM_0212_zps9ffbf6f8.jpg

SAM_0211_zps19adcbaf.jpg

pictures do not do this figure justice, she is 1000x better in person than I expected, hair even came out great

^I have only one figure displayed. A Boba Fett. I have no idea what I'm going to do with the Avengers and all the rest of my stuff is in the closet.

BW just arrived. I opened her at work. My coworkers have been seeing them as they came in. Two of the girls I work with, within 2 minutes of each other both said her nose is too big lol. Everyone is a critic. They also advised her hair will need some "fluffing up."

*sigh* :monkey2

We are contacting you today because we have recently sent notification that your order was set to process on the Tuesday the 12th. Unfortunately the allocated stock that can ship to your territory has not been received and we will not be able to process your order tomorrow.

We anticipate the Black Widow to arrive in April at which time we will send an item arrival notice alerting you when your order will process.

she'll be here friday for me! thank god i decided to jump on the early processing while i still could!

Back