Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
b5fe5w.jpg

That display looks great! :hi5:

I think it is how they look when they are bent...the look really awkward

:exactly:

glad you guys enjoyed the set up. still 50/50 on whether the big green guy will complete the set. Love the Mk 4 but the 7 is looking better and better. my only concern is that at some point we need to say...no more mk anything. otherwise, hot toys will make nothing but iron man suits with the occasional batman reboot. anyway, i digress.

I see the slight differences. So BW has an official variant? :slap How did you manage to discover this? Did you find them in a store or were you lucky in buying doubles?

Good looking display.

My only complaint about this figure is also the elbows. I'll be very selective with the posing when I take pics of her next week.

p1010214eg.jpg

p1010212v.jpg

Yup, i bought 2. The top from US and the lower from our local distributor.

I think Lord Piper's version is the lower one while so far the most I have seen are the top version.

Ok. I give up. What's the difference? Damned if I can see any (appart from slight production paint variance), not enough to consider it an Offical variation surely?? :dunno

glad you guys enjoyed the set up. still 50/50 on whether the big green guy will complete the set. Love the Mk 4 but the 7 is looking better and better. my only concern is that at some point we need to say...no more mk anything. otherwise, hot toys will make nothing but iron man suits with the occasional batman reboot. anyway, i digress.

Say what?!!!!

Hulk+screaming.jpg

Ok. I give up. What's the difference? Damned if I can see any (appart from slight production paint variance), not enough to consider it an Offical variation surely?? :dunno

the shape , face sculpt is different. By the way, the height on my 2 BW are also different. The top version is slight taller.

the shape , face sculpt is different. By the way, the height on my 2 BW are also different. The top version is slight taller.

Height difference would mostly be due to the extremely long ankle pegs that's not properly glued. Some BW bodies also have unequal length between the left and right.

Faceshape could be attributed to differences/variability of the molding process. not different sculpt.

So says me with multiple HT female copies experience. You own 2 where as I own up to a dozen on some releases.

Last edited:
So ssc is processing all ordera or just flexplays?..sorry, gone through ladt pages and hit nothing but scarjo gifs..

The top right eye ball lacks red capillaries.....

All the BW figures I've seen look like the first one (I think..) wow I just noticed the lack of paiting there :horror but I can't see much difference I'd say thats just bad quality painting. But the darkness of the eyes and eyebrows doesn't look like a mistake.. dunno :dunno

Last edited:
You won't even be able to see those capillaries with the naked eye since they're pretty much microscopic. I suppose it only shows the extent by which Hot Toys' artists strive to achieve accuracy and likeness.

So ssc is processing all ordera or just flexplays?..sorry, gone through ladt pages and hit nothing but scarjo gifs..

We ordered Widow and Thor at the same time a couple of moths ago (both paid in full at the time of order), and both were changed to "shipping soon" late last week.

Back