Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BW repaint by Gugu:
NjA5aPw1Kdz6K.gyXsBpZQ.jpg

x7Ai0UoamALi8vnZMCbDVg.jpg
4y37.wHqYEMYRjEiKgUofA.jpg

source:https://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/jw!M99Y66CVBRsMzeAxOJyRYUFgrg--/article?mid=6697&next=6670&l=f&fid=6

beautiful!

not bad of a repaint there, i thought it was made by noel cruz, hope he does repaint on bw too cuz his repaint on female figure is excellent

Woo Hoo!!! In the warehouse - just got an e-mail offer from Sideshow for early processing!!! Never had this happen before.

I just got this email from Sideshow Processing Dept <[email protected]>,
Is it real?

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the 12” Black Widow - Avengers! This email is to notify you that this Marvel collectible has arrived to our warehouse, and we are offering customers the opportunity to receive your item now!

If you would like to receive your shipment early, we can charge your order in full now! Please email your request directly to Jeff Dean at [email protected] and include the following information:

1. Your Name

2. Your “TB” or “P” Order ID Number (located in your online account)

3. Subject line “BLACK WIDOW EARLY PROCESSING”

We will respond to emails as quickly as possible during business hours (Monday –Friday) to get your item charged early. By having your Order# ready, we can assist you that much faster! Login first to your online account, find your Order#, then contact us!

If you do not wish to take advantage of this early shipment offer, you need not contact us as we will automatically process the order on schedule (beginning march 13th), and we will send our standard Processing Alert email notice March 11th.

Once the order is charged in full, it will ship within approximately 1 – 3 business days, and you will receive emails with your tracking number and invoice. If you have any questions, please email Jeff.Dean@ SideshowCollectibles.com or call us at 855-SIDESHOW. We appreciate your business and your order!

Best regards,

The Sideshow Processing Department

Sideshow Collectibles

2630 Conejo Spectrum Street

Thousand Oaks, CA 91320

Woo Hoo!!! In the warehouse - just got an e-mail offer from Sideshow for early processing!!! Never had this happen before.

Yeah same here.....what happen to first come first serve. Feels almost like they want to go after folks who they can pay in full first :dunno Anyways email sent.

I have had SS do that with a couple of my orders in the past just part of their excellent customer service. They know we want our orders ASAP.

Anyone else like me and have NOT gotten an e-mail about the March 13th shipping date? Starting to feel like the odd man out here. Hope I don't have to wait another month to get my figure.

I have not gotten a notice yet regarding BW, but I have a notice for Thor for today.

I just got this email from Sideshow Processing Dept <[email protected]>,
Is it real?

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the 12” Black Widow - Avengers! This email is to notify you that this Marvel collectible has arrived to our warehouse, and we are offering customers the opportunity to receive your item now!

If you would like to receive your shipment early, we can charge your order in full now! Please email your request directly to Jeff Dean at [email protected] and include the following information:

1. Your Name

2. Your “TB” or “P” Order ID Number (located in your online account)

3. Subject line “BLACK WIDOW EARLY PROCESSING”

We will respond to emails as quickly as possible during business hours (Monday –Friday) to get your item charged early. By having your Order# ready, we can assist you that much faster! Login first to your online account, find your Order#, then contact us!

If you do not wish to take advantage of this early shipment offer, you need not contact us as we will automatically process the order on schedule (beginning march 13th), and we will send our standard Processing Alert email notice March 11th.

Once the order is charged in full, it will ship within approximately 1 – 3 business days, and you will receive emails with your tracking number and invoice. If you have any questions, please email Jeff.Dean@ SideshowCollectibles.com or call us at 855-SIDESHOW. We appreciate your business and your order!

Best regards,

The Sideshow Processing Department

Sideshow Collectibles

2630 Conejo Spectrum Street

Thousand Oaks, CA 91320

Did you decide not to cancel your order Privyet?

Back