Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried that with my Babydoll, and she just slapped me.
These HotToys are getting more and more realistic! It's crazy.

Ha
2-Sexy-Laugh-Gif1.gif

Okay just for the curious. Hopefully I won't get in trouble with Photobucket

DSC00966.jpg

DSC00973.jpg

Compared to the IM version, the older version did have a little of a nip, but the proportions are obscure. The neck on the newer version is much more detailed.

DSC00972.jpg

DSC00971.jpg

https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj83/guyver12/DSC00970.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj83/guyver12/DSC00970.jpg

Last edited:
Im thinking they had to make her boobs that big because of the way the suit is made. In those pics of her zipped up they don't look big but unzipped it's like damn, her ta-tas did some Houdini type shiet.

HOLY CRAP those are huge, i much perfer V2 seeing them side by side now....

Aren't they usually side-by-side? I've never seen a pair that's 'one at the back and one at the front' :dunno

:wink1:

Really liking how the face sculpt turned out with the in hand pictures. There is a lot more Scarlett J in there than earlier photos had given us. I will be well pleased if ours turns out like that.

Soo..This the best way to show that the shading and detailing on this widow sets her apart from the HT's female sculpts As far as the cleavage and chest are concerned IMO.

520a4fe1-f5c6-48e7-82aa-144b76490c05.jpg

IMO the definition in the neck area really adds a realism to this design, despite the lack of nipples used.

DSC00976.jpg

BD
DSC00977.jpg

Granted there is a significant difference between Scar's and Browning's cleavage, but there's a definite difference

IM2 I even removed the hard breast plates on the first widow a long time ago to give it a more natural appearance, just doesn't work IMO
336e2cfe-82bb-4fc2-b382-428bfd49fa6a.jpg

Even zipped up, there is a difference, but I'm glad she skipped this look in the movie.
DSC00979.jpg

Last edited:
Aren't they usually side-by-side? I've never seen a pair that's 'one at the back and one at the front' :dunno

:wink1:

Really liking how the face sculpt turned out with the in hand pictures. There is a lot more Scarlett J in there than earlier photos had given us. I will be well pleased if ours turns out like that.

It does in hand, IMO however tweaking the hair really brought out the likeness to Scarlett, although the hair came styled, I hated it, it was only after restyling the hair that I started to see the likeness come forth more to the HS or at least how she appeared in the film. Again this is just my opinion. :lecture

It will be interesting to see how TDKS Catwoman will stack up against this, but so far I think HT's is on the right track with the females since babydoll.

Last edited:
Soo..This the best way to show that the shading and detailing on this widow sets her apart from the HT's female sculpts As far as the cleavage and chest are concerned IMO.

520a4fe1-f5c6-48e7-82aa-144b76490c05.jpg

IMO the definition in the neck area really adds a realism to this design, despite the lack of nipples used.

DSC00976.jpg

BD
DSC00977.jpg

Granted there is a significant difference between Scar's and Browning's cleavage, but there's a definite difference

IM2 I even removed the hard breast plates on the first widow a long time ago to give it a more natural appearance, just doesn't work IMO
336e2cfe-82bb-4fc2-b382-428bfd49fa6a.jpg

Even zipped up, there is a difference, but I'm glad she skipped this look in the movie.
DSC00979.jpg

These pictures are creepy and wrong(waiting for Priyvet to come say something perverted).

Ha ha ha! This thread is getting weirder and weirder by the minute.

Still, comparing girls' chests is a sport practiced by men of ages uncounted.

Okay just for the curious. Hopefully I won't get in trouble with Photobucket

DSC00966.jpg

DSC00973.jpg

Compared to the IM version, the older version did have a little of a nip, but the proportions are obscure. The neck on the newer version is much more detailed.

DSC00972.jpg

DSC00971.jpg

https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj83/guyver12/DSC00970.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]https://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj83/guyver12/DSC00970.jpg

Um, wow! :inlove :naughty

Back