Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting for AE to send me a email, this is hard with all the cool pictures :)

tumblr_mie0e6kCod1rppb1ko1_500.gif

this is my face every time some one else (that isn't me) receives their Widow and/or Thor

yeah it sucks. i won't get her until after april 20th when my final flex payment goes through. my first one was just charged :clap

Thought some of you, like me, prefer the long hair look for BW. Too bad the expression is so vapid. I still have to fix the holster to her leg with strap. But at least now she looks better than the Iron Man 2 version. The cleavage is a difficult to zip up over though, I managed to zip it up a little more however.

View attachment 58008

View attachment 58009

View attachment 58012

View attachment 58013

View attachment 58014

Rex. Is that a different body? Or did you just swap the head from IM2 onto the Avengers body. It's looks a lot more curvy to me.

Loontentoys on ebay, he's a HK seller :)

Yeah, I used that seller alot on ebay as well recently. Decent prices and very good service, usually ships out well within a month of Toy Hunters release date.

Just too bad they've been selling out of preorders for the recent Avengers and TDKR HTs way before release date and I don;t believe they accept flexipay like goodshipped does.

Back