Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i tried it on a second order without actually placing the order. the code doesn't work

Last edited:
I botched up using the code on an order and now I'm in talks with SSC to see if I can use the code on something else. Here's hoping it works out... :dunno

No, the code only works on In Stock items now. You said you tried it yourself and it didn't work, so no, it wouldn't have worked the first time either.

what about a first time order code? haven't received the email for that yet. i honestly going to order later but clicked the wrong button:slap

what about a first time order code? haven't received the email for that yet. i honestly going to order later but clicked the wrong button:slap

I would call them, they have great customer service. They might wave any fees for canceling or might just click a few keys and add the discount to your order.

Never hurts to ask

The $10 code? I assume it would have worked, but at this point you're looking at at least $10-20 in cancellation fee, so its not worth it.

ok. at least i secured one with my order. it's crazy how this is the second time she's sold out

If the item is not paid for and its your first order, chat with them and they will more than likely knock 10$ off for first time coupon purchase, but if you ordered it then wanted to use a coupon that came out later, i doubt they will do anything for that.

Does anybody know When in March BW will ship??? and if Iron man is coming in march as well? thanks

Back