Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
should i get the black widow HT or the ssc bw pf.im paying 415 shipped to india on the pf and 330 shipped on the HT i already have the mark 6 and war machine pf's.will be getting the legacy hulk maquette soon.what do you guys think.please help.fast.

Lots of pf are damaged so get ht

Yup. I thought maybe in Avengers they might have gone into her back story more but I'm glad they didn't keeps it more of a mystery.:)

There are some really great BW comic books. Marjorie Liu's is an awesome one! They should make a film based on hers :)

:exactly: I was a big fan of her work on X-23 also.

The vidoe does make her look good, but what's with the head and neck being different colors? It seriously looked like the head had a bit of green tint to it, while the neck looked fine.

Is it the lighting?

Yeah. I loved the Avengers movie but i have no desire to own Cap, Hulk(Green OR Banner), Thor, Hawkeye or Iron Man. I only want Widow and Coulson.
And i have them both on pre-order.
The rest of them all have super powers. But Widow and Coulson just have smarts and guns.
I understand some people would want to complete the set, but if you just want Widow, or Fury or Coulson, just get them.

then based on that hawkeye should be on the list too. i don't he had any superpowers either

Actually, he has the ability to hit everything he aims for(Even things he shoots over his shoulder at...).
I am an archer and believe me when i say that that IS a superpower...

He still doesn't have one. He's just an expert at marksmanship and I believe he's also pretty decent with a sword.

The only time Clint had 'powers' was when he used Pym Particles for a while.

He still doesn't have one. He's just an expert at marksmanship and I believe he's also pretty decent with a sword.

The only time Clint had 'powers' was when he used Pym Particles for a while.

I know the backstory will not have him as super powered, but I am friends with archery world champions who can't hit moving targets like that.
In the movie, he never misses.
That is a superpower, regardless of whether it's explicitly stated as such.

That's not me in the vid :lol

oh I knew that, I was gonna say you have an amazing fake American accent if that was the case

I wonder why people like him are willing to pay over $100 more just so they can have the figures a few weeks early, I thought these things where expensive enough already:cuckoo:

Should have her later today.:yess:

Looking forward to your pics :1-1:

oh I knew that, I was gonna say you have an amazing fake American accent if that was the case

I wonder why people like him are willing to pay over $100 more just so they can have the figures a few weeks early, I thought these things where expensive enough already:cuckoo:

I know what prices I'm willing to pay on these Avengers figures and tbh Loki is the only one I'd be willing to spend over £200 to get early, my limit on the rest is £170/180 (which is the price if I buy from Sideshow and dont wait 4 months for the UK sellers to get him in)

Tommy. Where did you get that revolving base she is on? I see the HT stand but have it on a rotating base is a great idea.

I'm jealous some of you get her so soon. I'll just be sitting here, waiting, watching the tumbleweed go by, being sad that I don't have mine.

[ame="https://youtu.be/kaSh74yMaTk"]https://youtu.be/kaSh74yMaTk[/ame]

The likeness looks much better in this video, not so much in the previous posted.

Back