Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EVERY pre-order requires a deposit. Flexpay or not. It's a insurance for SSC so people don't back out and end up left with a bunch of unpaid figures.

You really shouldn't be giving out incorrect information as fact :lecture

Truth is very few Hot Toys figures require an NRD with Sideshow

Wow...

Someone needs to get laid.:rotfl:lol

:goodpost: :exactly:

weirdlaughter_zps1012e24a.gif

Woohoo!! So I just got a notification that my Black Widow will be shipped out right after Chinese new year! :yess::yess::yess:

Most things that were delayed will start shipping right after the Chinese new year. I'm suspecting that Babydoll and Elvira pf's will be among those. I hope.

I'm excited because I actually have this one paid in full. Just have to sit back and relax and wait for that lovely email with a tracking number.

Wow, Chinese New Year is this Sunday! And then they get the next 3 days off as well! So back to work on Feb 14th? So that means they may start shipping Black Widow in the latter half of Feb? :blissy :yess:

Oh yeah been meaning to ask why do you call yourself Viking Spawn but have a picture and sig of hulk?

Shouldn't you have spawn?

This kind of reminds me of someonthing I did a few years back on another forum.
I am a member of a forum that uses older forum software that's all about building model kits. The forum in question uses older forum software, and there was an option to just change your username when you went into your control panel. I seemed to be the only one who realised this though...
I decided to pull a prank on almost everyone. I got in contact with about 30 people I knew well on the forum and convinced them all to(at a preset time), change their usernames, avatars, location and siglines to something totally different and start posting like crazy.
Keep in mind that these were the guys with the largest post counts on the forum, so although we seemed to be strangers(no-one recognised the avatars or usernames), the post counts were massive.
We were chiming in on everything and it must have seemed bizarre.
It wasn't long before all the other guys were talking about was "who are all the new guys with the massive post counts? And why haven't we seen them before?"
It was just a prank.
And of course, the admins told us we had one hour to change our usernames back as they were removing the option to change from the software...
just the quote above reminded me of it.
:)

Quick! Somebody throw some clothes on that girl!!

picture.php

Oh wait...

Hahahaha!
That BW pic reminds me of "The Wedding Singer" quote from Robbie..."Now please get out of my Van Halen t-shirt before you jinx the band and they break up."

Back