Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

This is everything that's wrong with the hobby.

Depends what you find attracts you more.
A replica of a 5'4" hot chic with big chebs, or a replica of a 6ft2" Austrian bodybuilder...
I won't judge you on your choice, but i am getting Widow...
:lol

:lol now that you put it that way...:lol

That said, reason I'm kinda hesitating is because if I get her, I would feel the need to get the rest of the team (already POed Hulk and Mark VII), which would mean at least Cap, Thor and Hawkeye. And maybe even Fury and Coulson:gah:

I just checked on eBay and she's going for $300ish now :gah::panic:

:lol now that you put it that way...:lol

That said, reason I'm kinda hesitating is because if I get her, I would feel the need to get the rest of the team (already POed Hulk and Mark VII), which would mean at least Cap, Thor and Hawkeye. And maybe even Fury and Coulson:gah:

I just checked on eBay and she's going for $300ish now :gah::panic:

Yeah. I loved the Avengers movie but i have no desire to own Cap, Hulk(Green OR Banner), Thor, Hawkeye or Iron Man. I only want Widow and Coulson.
And i have them both on pre-order.
The rest of them all have super powers. But Widow and Coulson just have smarts and guns.
I understand some people would want to complete the set, but if you just want Widow, or Fury or Coulson, just get them.

should i get the black widow HT or the ssc bw pf.im paying 415 shipped to india on the pf and 330 shipped on the HT i already have the mark 6 and war machine pf's.will be getting the legacy hulk maquette soon.what do you guys think.please help.fast.

Yeah. I loved the Avengers movie but i have no desire to own Cap, Hulk(Green OR Banner), Thor, Hawkeye or Iron Man. I only want Widow and Coulson.
The rest of them all have super powers. But Widow and Coulson just have smarts and guns.
I understand some people would want to complete the set, but if you just want Widow, or Fury or Coulson, just get them.

Yep, this is the only Avenger figure that I'm getting out of the line. Not that the other figures are bad, but I just don't have the space and this looks like a perfect fit with my RE & Sucker Punch ladies.

then based on that hawkeye should be on the list too. i don't he had any superpowers either

should i get the black widow HT or the ssc bw pf.im paying 415 shipped to india on the pf and 330 shipped on the HT i already have the mark 6 and war machine pf's.will be getting the legacy hulk maquette soon.what do you guys think.please help.fast.

From Wiki:

Natasha has received the Red Room's variant of the Super-Soldier Serum. As a result, her physical and mental abilities had been enhanced slightly beyond human limits.

The Black Widow has been enhanced by biotechnology that makes her body resistant to aging and disease and heals at an above human rate.

She's a female Cap, basically. :)

From Wiki:

Natasha has received the Red Room's variant of the Super-Soldier Serum. As a result, her physical and mental abilities had been enhanced slightly beyond human limits.

The Black Widow has been enhanced by biotechnology that makes her body resistant to aging and disease and heals at an above human rate.

She's a female Cap, basically.
:)

But with a (significant) difference.... normal human strength

Back