Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to get mine. Only what, about 6 more weeks till we have her in hand in the US? This hobby is murder on the patience!

Chloe_Moretz.gif

sorry to get off topic
but what is that Chloe GIF all about?
I must know

and i should have my BW within 2 weeks
yay

Fix the eyes and you get perfect Black Widow

482063_420839994657206_578553709_n.jpg

Looks great to me! So far, you either like it or you don't. I'm getting her no matter what! :wink1:

I can seen grown men now.. Combing the hair to get the perfect pose.
Lol...

Since my wife collects Monster High already, I'll leave that task up to her! :lol

I can't wait to get mine. Only what, about 6 more weeks till we have her in hand in the US? This hobby is murder on the patience!

:exactly: :impatient:

Damn she's already being parted out on ebay. When i finally get this and catwoman, im gonna take and post some lesbionic pics and make those naked babydoll pics look like NickJr compared to what i have

Haha. ****, all the other poses are gonna be taken so I'll have to come up with something original.

Last edited by a moderator:
:duff
Haha. ****, all the other poses are gonna be taken so I'll have to come up with something original.

Lol nice. I give you props for originality and pure manliness. For without collectors like you, we would still be stuck in a PG-13 1/6 era. Bring on the Marvel vs DC lez diorama!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back