Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to Sideshow, we're getting Black Widow, Thor, Loki, Hulk, and the Mark VII in March. If it remains, it's gonna be an expensive month for you addicts.

You can throw Joker 2.0 and Catwoman in there as well...No way they all get released in March, but still.....

And that means even more delays :(

This schedule changing is getting tiresome... HT really needs to get their crap together.

I'm almost over this whole avengers excitement... and their smoking some serious drugs to expect (most) people to be able to drop all this money in a single month.

I feel like once I get a figure now I just put it on display and it's right back to waiting on the next... unfortunately, i'm starting to not even enjoy the whole darn hobby.

M.

:gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah::gah: really all i can say

Last edited:
I wish they'd just continue with the payment schedule you originally arrange instead of basing everything around when they're ready to ship it. I'd rather have my stuff paid for & wait for them to get it without having to worry about getting several charges in the same month (or day) because figures kept getting pushed months & months back. Thankfully I've already paid for Catwoman in full, but it'd be nice to know I'm done with payments for BW & Thor before March rolls around.

I'm still excited for her, but with all these delays I really hope they fix her hair issue. It looks bad in the recent pics & the waviness of her hair is going to be difficult to maintain like that. It never made any sense for her hair to be rooted/wigged when her hair is shorter & waaaay more styled than Thor's.

March is great and all but um, that leaves me with Elvira, BabyDoll pf's and then this all in March. Nice. :thud:

All of my final flexpay payments are now in March! It was spaced out perfectly before, but now I'm gonna end up paying a crapload in March!! :gah:

Hmm, not sure which one of my 3 statues they plan to cut in half. :monkey3

Sorry, I was thinking about the HT figures. I can't imagine some won't get pushed to April or May. I've been burned by shipping schedules in the past. Now I preorder at Corner Store Comics and send them money orders as I have the money to pay for figures. I have Black Widow and Thor paid for and I'm 3/4 of the way ready to pay for Loki. I'm on the fence about Spider-man.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

So...if the schedule is right, we'll be getting 7 figures: Joker, Thor, BW, IM:M7, Hulk, Loki, and Spiderman all in March??!

tumblr_lgp300gzDi1qga04mo1_250.jpg

I'll be paying the final flexpay on all 7 of those in March...kinda sucks. The reason I choose flexpay is so that I can stagger payments...oh well.

Guys up to now all of the Avengers have been delayed...Do you really think Hot Toys will release all them figures at once? Unless your new to Hot Toys let me answer it for you...NOOOOOOO THEY WILL NOT!!!!!

Guys up to now all of the Avengers have been delayed...Do you really think Hot Toys will release all them figures at once? Unless your new to Hot Toys let me answer it for you...NOOOOOOO THEY WILL NOT!!!!!

No need to yell man, inside voices. :wink1: I've been collecting HT for a while and I've never had 7 figures delayed and all pushed to the same month. Just sayin. :dunno

I'll be paying the final flexpay on all 7 of those in March...kinda sucks. The reason I choose flexpay is so that I can stagger payments...oh well.

Why dont they just leave the flexes as scheduled, and send the figure when they get it. Makes no sense, holding the last payment till the alleged due date. I would MUCH rather have everything paid for in advance.

If i get this and she looks like she has a bunch of firecrotch pubes stuck to her head, I'm just gonna flat iron it and not try and fix the curls.

Back