Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Push back? Lord, I hope not! Its killing me enough that I don't have an Avengers team lined up in my curio! By the way things are moving now, that probably won't happen until next summer! :gah:

736543_432930706779918_1442332822_o.jpg

Sad.. Just sad... Scarlett ends up looking like a generic caucasian, Anne looks like Liv Tyler. And I'm looking more and more like Droopy from the number of times my mouth drooped whenever HT disappoints me.

Well she looks...different. Not sure wether it's an improvement or a step back until i see better pics, but honestly the proto was only about 70% scarjo to me anyways so i'm not too bothered. I do think they improved on the eyes a little and her face looks a little fuller; one problem i had with the proto was that her face was too thin looking.

I think sculpted hair would have suited her short hairdo better, and would have looked more uniform with the rest of the Avengers (considering Loki and Thor have as long, or longer hair and it's sculpted)

I think sculpted hair would have suited her short hairdo better, and would have looked more uniform with the rest of the Avengers (considering Loki and Thor have as long, or longer hair and it's sculpted)

:goodpost::exactly::lecture

That's a very good point!

Didn't they originally say she was going to have sculpted hair and then there was confusion when pics were shown without sculpted hair. Either way, I think shorter hair will be easier to manage and won't be the horror that the Iron Man 2 version was. With a figure like this it would've been nice for them to do 2 headsculpts that are the same just one has sculpted hair.

The gray stripes though are making it look like an xman to me. If this is what she looks like in the end photos i may cancel her. Those stripes weren't even in the movie

Back