Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That and posting Scarlett Johansson gifs. I am so excited for this figure. Why can't they show us the actual figure instead of the box?:gah:

tumblr_m3kg2nH4a51qaon7qo4_250.gif

Wait, I just checked, and saw that my final payment is 2/20. Does this mean they aren't shipping it until then?

Depends upon your FlexPay schedule I suppose. I hope she's out before that.

The Answer...if you were being somewhat sarcastic:

Sorry, it's how we spend the weeks whilst waiting for an HT release!

The Answer...if you were being totally honest:

Thanks rat, we'll be here all this week....and all the remaining weeks whilst waiting for an HT release!

Totally honest, DGT. There is some real comic relief on these threads sometimes.

Well, I just made my End of the Year balance account and discovered that I spent six thousand dollars on this hobby in 2012...

So, with all the taxes from early January, I´m currently out of money for the hobby at leat until April...

Any chance I can still find her after that?

Damn son! 6k!

I have her set for one full payment. Is there anyone with 1 last flex payment left that originated before the setback? Is it still set for January?

My final flex is still set at Jan 25th.

As is mine. But that sort of fits with ow things have fulfilled previously, because they have had stock of both Cap:A - and Hawkeye before him - about early/mid-month, for shipping later in that month and on into the next.

If it goes as these previous two have, and FEDEX are their usual efficient selves, then the BW should be in my hands, just before month's end January. :yess:

But then this could all be horribly optimistic and she gets pushed back to April!

Oh god! April?! Lol. Im expecting her in February. Ugh. I might even end up getting her back to back with catwoman. Unless she's delayed too. As long as i get her im good. Are the strikes in California still going on?

I'm hoping my Flex-Pay doesn't affect when I'm getting her. It would suck to expect to have it by next week as I originally thought, then not get her in hand until early March.

Well, I just made my End of the Year balance account and discovered that I spent six thousand dollars on this hobby in 2012...

So, with all the taxes from early January, I´m currently out of money for the hobby at leat until April...

Any chance I can still find her after that?

Bad mistake...don't add it all up until you get all that you want, haha. Then it will be too late :hi5:

Back