Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Me likes!

166044_387467544648575_1357069694_n.jpg

However the butt looks nothing like Scar Jo's. Needs more junk!!

I wonder how many dirty birds are going to unzip her top even further. You know that's going to happen. :nana:

I'd contact him, because casting is REALLY NOT THAT EASY. Its not easy at all, and getting a good, non-airbubble-prone finished result is even more difficult. Air bubbles will ruin a casting faster than anything. To mostly eliminate them you need to rotocast, and a rotocaster is NOT a cheap piece of equipment. Not a beginner's concept.

People are going to tell you "eh its nothing" but its nothing to them because they know what they are doing. Be warned.

Oh, I understand its no "read tutorial online, pick up & go" type of thing, but I wasn't suggesting people try to cast it on their own or that I would attempt casting it -- just that there was an option for those that still really wanted sculpted hair instead of the maligned rooted hair. The link I provided is just one of many casters w/ websites that can take an existing sculpt (like the MS or ML Yelena hair -- which is removable from the figures' heads) & possibly scale them up (I know Hydrospan is one product that can be used)

Re: Hot toys The Avengers Black Widow Teaser

Suit looks to be better but breasts still seem like they are too big. Can't wait for the full reveal.

You have to wait a bit longer for a full reveal. The Avengers is rated PG-13.

Last edited:
Re: Hot toys The Avengers Black Widow Teaser

Not really. Just google "Scarlet Johansson Self pics" and you'll get the full reveal, lol.

She's rumored to be making $20 Million for the Avengers sequel now. For that price, I think we should have at least a full reveal! :yess:

gah I'm already hating the ____ing rooted hair. It's going to be just a ____ing mess it is.

Back