Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need to complete my Avengers set, so I really don't have any choice in the matter. I was hoping for sculpted too. Does anyone know if she has been contracted to do further sequels?

She confirmed that she'll be in Iron Man 3, I assume she's already signed up for Avengers 2 but I haven't read any specifics.

When did this happen??

RENNER: Are you in Iron Man 3?

JOHANSSON: Aren’t you? (laughter)

RENNER: (laughs) Aren’t you going off to do Iron Man 3?

JOHANSSON: Yeah, we’re on the same flight. I think the whole idea is that you want the audience to be as enthusiastic as you are about the characters and in that, you hope that you’ll be able to take the character farther. It’s certainly a process to zip up the suit every time and it gets harder with each passing year, but I mean, if it was badass and it incorporated the darker side of the character and got down to the nitty-gritty of who she is, I would like to see that movie.

https://collider.com/the-avengers-scarlett-johansson-jeremy-renner-interview/155681/

Ha ha, reading the interview again I had to chuckle over the part in bold.

Just preordered, can't wait for December. It's like a christmas present for myself :D

Thanks bro!
I can't wait for December!
:hi5:
Also I don't see Nicole Kidman anywhere in that sculpt.:cuckoo:
People may need an eye exam!
:lol

It's good to know those people exist in the world. You could commit a crime right in front of them and they'd never be able to identify you in a line up.

Note to self: Get friends with no facial recognition before I embark on a life of villainy.

Can we use our reward points at SS for the BW purchase? I have some points/dollars I want to use and they don't show.

It's good to know those people exist in the world. You could commit a crime right in front of them and they'd never be able to identify you in a line up.

Note to self: Get friends with no facial recognition before I embark on a life of villainy.

OR, become a master of disguise and slowly aquire a collection of fun costumes!

I think that HT did a really good job on this, especially the paint apps...that's where I feel their first attempt fell a bit short.

2uosbib.gif

I love this head sculpt. But when i look at it, i cant help but see an idealized, prettier, slimmer ScarJo. I can't complain about that.

As far as likeness goes it's pretty spot on, it just looks like a vegan version of Scarjo or something; leaner muscles but than less of that sexy thickness and smaller you know what.. still looks good though :peace

I wouldn't mind if she had a little more pudge on her, but I''m sure they'll want to use this truetype for other female figures, so going with the skinnier side is probably more beneficial to them.

Back