Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope the figure comes with accurate ScarJo tattoo!!!!!!

If not, I'm pretty sure my 2 year old son can replicate it. I'll tell him to hold back so as not to improve on it where he sees fit. I want accuracy.

Hopefully it will arrive early next month and so that way if I really like it I'll order the Catwoman figure.

I'm really on the fence about the Catwoman figure. I think she looks great but I would have preferred that her goggles were removable, and that doesn't seem to be the case.

I'm really on the fence about the Catwoman figure. I think she looks great but I would have preferred that her goggles were removable, and that doesn't seem to be the case.

I've seen pics where the mask looks like its farther from her face with a small gap inbetween her facw and mask and ones where plastic enemies and comic con fan picturess show the mask to be in direct contact with her face.

Heres the pic https://fashionnaction.blogspot.com/2012/08/hot-toys-catwoman-dkr-figure-close-up.html

I've seen pics where the mask looks like its farther from her face with a small gap inbetween her facw and mask and ones where plastic enemies and comic con fan picturess show the mask to be in direct contact with her face.

Heres the pic https://fashionnaction.blogspot.com/2012/08/hot-toys-catwoman-dkr-figure-close-up.html

Yeah it definitely looks removable in those pics, but the fact that I haven't found one pic with them off leads me to believe that HT decided to make them permanently attached.

It will have to have been a separate piece to begin with so they can paint the face properly.
But it will be glued on. 100%. Why else would they show no pictures of it removed?

I also think Scar-Jo's tattoo looks bad. I don't know why beautiful women like her and Megan Fox wants to ruin (er... down-grade) their bodies with such hideous art pieces. `I just... don't... get.... it.... :dunno

I also think Scar-Jo's tattoo looks bad. I don't know why beautiful women like her and Megan Fox wants to ruin (er... down-grade) their bodies with such hideous art pieces. `I just... don't... get.... it.... :dunno

Nothing can make ScarJo look downgraded.... NOTHING! She could tattoo a flying pig on her butt cheek and she would still be the hottest woman on the planet. Also I wouldnt even notice her tattoo if she was mine, Id be too busy looking at everything else!:lol

It was already confirmed from the 11/8 SSC Newsletter that Black Widow is now going to be released in January 2013, instead of December 2012. So other online stores will get theirs by February 2013.

That was the SS Black Widow, The HT version is still scheduled for December.

Nothing can make ScarJo look downgraded.... NOTHING! She could tattoo a flying pig on her butt cheek and she would still be the hottest woman on the planet. Also I wouldnt even notice her tattoo if she was mine, Id be too busy looking at everything else!:lol

Scarlett Johansson(standing naked in front of me) said:
Hey baby, what do you think of my new tattoo?

Username said:
You have a tattoo?

Oh yeah....

The pragmatic part of me hopes she's delayed, as it'll be one less figure I'll be flexpaying for in December. Every other part of me wants her as soon as humanly possible.

Watched the avengers again last night on blu ray with some family who hadn't seen it yet. Great flick. Making me stoked to be getting this figure.

Back