Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watched the avengers again last night on blu ray with some family who hadn't seen it yet. Great flick. Making me stoked to be getting this figure.

That's how I feel about every figure in the line. I originally cancelled all 8 PO's; however, after watching the film again from the Blu-Ray release, I ended up preordering everyone again.

And now that I have Fury and Hawkeye, the anticipation for the subsequent figures keeps building insane momentum.

That's how I feel about every figure in the line. I originally cancelled all 8 PO's; however, after watching the film again from the Blu-Ray release, I ended up preordering everyone again.

And now that I have Fury and Hawkeye, the anticipation for the subsequent figures keeps building insane momentum.

Amen to that! The wait is horrible! :impatient:

i think the wait for Loki,Hulk and IM Mk7 will be the hardest.
Hopefully the Chitauri will be in before those guys but i doubt it :(

I told my wife she needs to get a black widow costume cause scarjo reminds me of her. Getting the figure to do research for the costume. :) happy husband.

Sadly I cannot convince my wife to get a BW outfit....But even if not, I am not doing too badly :inlove

MemoMarch200613.jpg

CollApril06partII4.jpg

CollApril06part12.jpg

The lad is my Dr Who mad son Luke.

My wife feels the same way, but I haven't been as lucky as you...yet

My wife puts me on an Action figure allowance, so BlackWidow was preordered with that, and one more Flex Payment next month and it'll go to my small very small avengers collection, being that she will be the first one I will have, i have Captain america HT from CA movie, think the costume is cooler and the price was 40$ less, seems like a nobrainer

Does anybody know when in Dec. BW ships??? :panic:

Sorry, now back on topic. :slap

Woah woah woah, hold on there bud...

I told my wife she needs to get a black widow costume cause scarjo reminds me of her. Getting the figure to do research for the costume. :) happy husband.

Dude, Scarjo reminds you of your wife? Duuuuuuuude!
business-high-five.gif

Okay back on topic.

Last edited:
Back