Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be nice if we could get one more Avenger before the year's end. Hoping it's Cap though. :nana:

It most likely will be Cap, but I still live in hope we'll get both before year's end. Cap and Widow will be my first Hot Toys and I'm dying to see what one actually looks like in hand.

I had a question about the Iron Man Black Widow, if someone could help me out.

Is the suit elastic like Jill's suit? I know it's a long shot but, would say a TTM19 fit in it or has anyone tried using the jumpsuit with an alternate muscular body ?

The suit is slightly elastic.
I managed to shoehorn a Spiderman3 goblin body into that suit. And it was a tight fit.
I can post pics if you want.

@tomsmith. You are not kidding bro. With the first payment on this, the full payment of the DX 12 that got bumped up 2 months, and the last flex on DX Luke my wallet is thin.

Fingers crossed for that. I paid for mine in July.
But with the recent bunch of delays knocking on, i'd be very surprised(Pleasantly) if she appeared on time.

you paid full for her already? that makes 2 of us...

hopefully there will be no delays on her and Cap...fingers crossed

My second flex payment hasn't been pushed back. I hope that promises that she is still on schedule.

Back