Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm the same way. Sadly I had to cancel all 8 of my preorders due to budgeting concerns.

I'm hoping I can pick them all up during around the 1st quarter of 2013. Do you guys think that any of the earlier ones like Fury or Hawkeye will be super expensive by that time?

NO:wink1:NO NO

No comment, too easy....:wink1:

I didnt mean it that way if some of you will leak seed onto the figure such filthy minds I meant will the materials have the same problems like with Batman with the oil suit leak or is it made of faux leather?

I know Cap is up next, but I really want to see Widow more than anything. I can't wait to see the photos of her from Luka or OMG. I really hope she'll be out by December.

Absolutely! I can't wait to see OMG's pics of both Thor and the HULK too! :exactly::exactly::exactly:

I cant really tell by the sample product photos but it doesnt look like her fingernails are painted which would make it not screen accurate. does this bother most of you?

I cant really tell by the sample product photos but it doesnt look like her fingernails are painted which would make it not screen accurate. does this bother most of you?

No. In fact, I didn't even notice. I just love the figure. :wink1:

of course none of you dont because youre just buying the figure for the darear, if Hot Toys misrepresented that part youd go into a frenzy

Back