Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Natural light shot, I apologize for the bad lighting

I decided to take the risk and order two more heads from the guy. I want to take the plunge and try to straighten the hair on one of them. I hope I can make a good custom out of it.

Last edited:
Did you take a picture with the exposed joints? I don't think they would bother me too much if you had her sitting down with the arms behind her back like when she was getting interrogated.

Did you take a picture with the exposed joints? I don't think they would bother me too much if you had her sitting down with the arms behind her back like when she was getting interrogated.

Unfortunately I don't have a 1/6 scale chair to use. Have to improvise

To get a more sense of the scene

Last edited:
@Username, can you post a pic of widow with the jacket and tank top but replace her pants with the bottom half of her suit?

Great pics Guyver1!!
I don't want to quote them all, but they are great. I go to bed for a few hours, and come back to great pics in the Widow thread.

@Username, can you post a pic of widow with the jacket and tank top but replace her pants with the bottom half of her suit?

Good call!
That honestly never occurred to me yesterday. See pics below(Keep in mind when i chopped the suit with a scalpel yesterday, i was concentrating on keeping the top half intact, so i didn't mind the seam on the bottom half).
I think it's a good look. Like her bodysuit was a set of two-piece bike leathers that can zip apart.
Thanks for the idea.

Awesome creativity Username and Guyver1! Keep your ideas and pics coming! :hi5:

Thanks a lot. I am constantly inspired by the creativity on the board here.

I swear, it'll be either a Captain America costume or "sexy" outfit :rotfl

What would make you say that???
Actually, i was looking for a hawaiian short and shorts, or a cowboy outfit.
Something we've never seen Coulson dressed in before. Like he was either on vacation or undercover...
I have seen a couple of other things for him to wear that would also be cool.

Here are the Widow pics with her wearing her uniform bottom half instead of jeans:

IMG_3796.jpg~original

IMG_3798.jpg~original

IMG_3799.jpg~original

IMG_3801.jpg~original

IMG_3802.jpg~original

Here are pics of the belt over her body suit pants:

IMG_3803.jpg~original

IMG_3804.jpg~original

IMG]

Love the look User, I'm also glad you are enjoying my pics, maybe I was going overkill with the long haired HS, but why not, I think this sculpt is well worth it.

Which look do you prefer, I've got two more heads coming so I might keep this one a custom.

This top
DSC01422.jpg

Or
DSC01427.jpg

I like this one a little more because IMO the fit is more natural looking on the body, I know her abs are showing too much though :slap
DSC01424.jpg

DSC01426.jpg

Or
DSC01445.jpg

DSC01431.jpg

22F2F8E9-B47C-4DEE-B3E9-40CC6516C472-3798-000006FD1FB76381.jpg

Last edited:
I think the smaller darker top looks better. But I have to confess to preferring the shorter haired head sculpt. Nothing against the IM2 look. I just prefer the avengers hair.
But keep those cool pics coming.

Back