Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where do you store them when you leave work? Or do you leave them out?

I plan to leave them out on my desk. No place to store them. Our office is a secure locked down office where you can only get in with a key card so no one from outside can steal them. Plus I think I can trust my coworkers.

Anyways I don't plan to keep them at work for long. When I get Hulk, Iron Man Mark VII, and Catwoman I may relocated them to home since I don't have a lot of desk space and I have the Bat Pod and don't plan to bring that to work. Plus my roommate is a toy collector as well, though they are not Hot Toys quality toys.

Wow, that Black Widow really IS short. Is she out of scale or is she supposed to be that height?

Heights look accurate at least compared to this photo

120503_Mov_Avengers-EX.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg

I plan to leave them out on my desk. No place to store them. Our office is a secure locked down office where you can only get in with a key card so no one from outside can steal them. Plus I think I can trust my coworkers.

Anyways I don't plan to keep them at work for long. When I get Hulk, Iron Man Mark VII, and Catwoman I may relocated them to home since I don't have a lot of desk space and I have the Bat Pod and don't plan to bring that to work. Plus my roommate is a toy collector as well, though they are not Hot Toys quality toys.

Would be pretty funny if you return to work one day and see that Widow is completely stripped. There are so many pervs in the office.

Heights look accurate at least compared to this photo

120503_Mov_Avengers-EX.jpg.CROP.rectangle3-large.jpg

Yeah, She is a regular non enhanced woman, so she should look like this, much shorter than Captain America, which as a "perfect or ideal human" has now a certain height.

Yeah, She is a regular non enhanced woman, so she should look like this, much shorter than Captain America, which as a "perfect or ideal human" has now a certain height.

Yep. Would explain why Hawkeye and Black Widow are the two shortest ones. But would be funny if the Hulk was the shortest. 1/8th scale figures anybody?

Has anyone heard from BBTS:dunno :impatient:

I'm waiting too, but it's not BBTS' fault that Hot Toys hasn't received and distributed the full shipment of Black Widows yet. Sideshow hasn't even been able to fulfill all of their own pre-orders yet for Black Widow, much less BBTS.

I'm sure we'll all get our Black Widows soon.

They always seem to do that when the demand for a figure has gone up and they have a shipment coming in :/

Yeah. When they get down to their last few figures, the price always jumps. Its like they sell in a a vacuum and just because they're out, it means the rest of the internet is out as well.

glad I pre ordered her weeks ago then. I still may cancel my BBTS order yet. I was hoping I would get it faster from BBTS but if theres going to be a huge delay I might as well get it from online in Australia

Back