Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally ordered this today, pre-ordered through Mother's Basement, spoke to nice lady called Kathryn

One of the few figures that I didn't pre-order with Goodshipped, but fortunately I don't hink i've missed the boat to the point where I've had to pay any ridiculous prices

They've told me that they won't be getting stock until mid May due to a delay, either way I'm not really too fussed, as long as I get it!

That's all of the Avengers guaranteed!

:yess:

This figure sort of fell off the radar for me cause I really wasn't expecting it to sell out. :/ Anyone know where this figure is still available?

Ive bought most of my hot toys from a local shop.
The exceptions being BW,Hulk,and mark 7.
They always charge the same as sideshow.
However,when i stopped in this weekend i saw BW was $260!
So glad i preordered thru sideshow this time

HOOWAH...my online guy sent me confirmation BW is on the way!!!

As well as Modelzone (who I thought had sold out), Motherbasememt and Forbidden Planet still have pre-orders available

Thanks just went with Forbidden planet...Lets hope it isnt a mistake on their part and she turns up. Prices on eBay are mad at present.

Thanks just went with Forbidden planet...Lets hope it isnt a mistake on their part and she turns up. Prices on eBay are mad at present.

It isn't, i phoned FP and Mothersbasement this morning to confirm exactly what you've asked, and they said it's all good and correct!

MB even went so far to say that they don't do back orders or allow orders over their allotment, hence them taking full payment immediately!

Nice folk

Just moved in to a new office at work so I decided to display my Hot Toys figures. Black Widow is so short. But still my favorite figure out of the four I now have.

photo_copy.jpg

Just moved in to a new office at work so I decided to display my Hot Toys figures. Black Widow is so short. But still my favorite figure out of the four I now have.

photo_copy.jpg

Wow, that Black Widow really IS short. Is she out of scale or is she supposed to be that height?

Back