Hot Toys – MMS178 - The Avengers: 1/6th scale Black Widow Limited Edition Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Babydoll's head on a seamless nude body...(But wearing her underwear).
It was freaky...
But i am sure there will be guys who do the same to Black Widow.

Already been done.... version 2.0, could always be repeated:
5514445507_d0d3fa2ea8_b-1.jpg

I honestly wouldn't like sculpted hair. Some poses would look ridiculous with her hair sticking to her head. Hopefully it stays rooted.

Sculpted hair on this figure wouldn't have hindered articulation really. But I do prefer rooted.

My biggest issue is that sculpted hair would detract from the realism.

Give it time, As it's styled hair, and not simply straight, my biggest fear is that she's eventualy going to develop a case of "carrot top" or "Bed head" Syndrome, like the iron man one did.

Much rather have hair in a fixed position.

As for it detracting from the realism, do you feel the same way about Every other male figure hot toys made? I think it works just fine.

In regards to the rooted hair, it looks much better on females because it tends to be a lot more shiny. Females for the most part spending more time on their hair then men usually have shinier hair or put products in their hair to make it shinier, therefore rooted hair looks more realistic on the girls. Men tend to have more dull hair. Foregoing the conditioner and really never having shiny hair or putting products in their hair to make it look shiny even if they have long hair. Thus molded hair looks much better on men figures.

Just because we have rooted hair on one fig does not mean we need rooted hair on all figs.

I'm all about uniformity.To me, having Some with sculpted, and some with rooted makes whichever one is in the minority look EXTREMELY out of place.

All these delays on flex pays I only have MK VII and City Predator. Wonder if Thor will make it in Jan?

Back