Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's one for $300 at my local store. I'm debating whether or not to get it, mostly because I didn't want an Avengers collection and would probably have to go out of my way to get Widow, Thor, Hulk, Coulson, and Fury if I got him... sigh

There's one for $300 at my local store. I'm debating whether or not to get it, mostly because I didn't want an Avengers collection and would probably have to go out of my way to get Widow, Thor, Hulk, Coulson, and Fury if I got him... sigh

Get it yesterday :exactly:

Get it! The prices for him are through the roof!!!

Seriously. For $300 you get it even if you don't want it and trade it. Or be a good samaritan and buy it and sell it for cost to someone on the boards who needs one. Either way, you win via wallet or karma.

I found my Hawkeye on Craig's List for $250 two weeks ago and it is brand new. I guess looking around can save you some bucks over being impatient and just buying one. Most of us don't have the luxury of paying whatever.

I hear that BilboBilly, I had to trade a few of my good HT figures just to get this guy. He was wasy out of my price range if I had to pay for him.

Well its probably because so many people felt it was an easy pass in the beginning but since he is actually part of the team, unlike fury, people are scrambling. Characters like Thor, Iron Man, and Cap have other options for figures from the previous films but even Cap and IM are selling at inflated prices already.

Back