Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A store near me has it for $300, I'm planning on picking it up next week since that's considered good value for what it is going for. I might not keep him though because I don't want to go out of my way for 5 more figures to complete an Avengers collection.

with the Avengers.

7zaw.jpg

A store near me has it for $300, I'm planning on picking it up next week since that's considered good value for what it is going for. I might not keep him though because I don't want to go out of my way for 5 more figures to complete an Avengers collection.

That's an incredible price. Used ones are going for an easy $500+ on ebay! I strongly suggest you get it!

Even though it's not guaranteed it's probably very likely wouldnt you think?

I think the only v2 characters you'll be seeing are Iron Man, Thor, Cap & Black Widow. I'd put Loki as a maybe and Hulk, Hawkeye, Fury, Coulson as probably not.
Just a guess :D

didn't Joss Whedon say its very unlikely loki will have a role in Avengers 2

I wasn't referring to a v2 Avengers release specifically, I should have clarified that. I'm just spit balling about a 2nd release for those characters lol.
With a new Thor movie around the corner another Loki is a possibility imo :D

I imagine we'll get a new Loki and Odin and Thor for the new movie.

I doubt Odin will be made again. The first figure was great IMO, but it was a sluggish seller.

As for A2, I have a hunch HT will go all out again like they did for the first film and IM. :wink1:

I saw that too. Having more than 10 available makes it highly suspect. I almost bought one to flip, but Not worth the risk and probably would t receive it until a few months from now anyway. Good luck tho, hope you get a real hAwkeye!

I saw that too. Having more than 10 available makes it highly suspect. I almost bought one to flip, but Not worth the risk and probably would t receive it until a few months from now anyway. Good luck tho, hope you get a real hAwkeye!
That sold out in like 5 minutes, I don't think he would be able to get away with 10 Fake Hawkeyes. Unless if that is possible. I don't recall ever seeing a fake Hawkeye anywhere.

Still have my sealed Hawkeye that I'm considering selling but wow didn't think it would sell that quickly at $350. How much is this guy selling for normally?

Back