Hot Toys – MMS172 - Avengers: Hawkeye

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a question. I put myself down on the waitlist for this figure. How does it work?

You'll get an email from SS telling you that your waitlist will convert on such date. They'll charge you on that date and send it to you. I think the waitlist is still converting. Good luck!

I know it's not a great price, but Fanboy Collectibles just got Hawkeye in again and they are selling him for $259.99.

They are where I order almost everything. Just letting you know, not sure if that is below Ebay prices or not.

I placed an order as soon as it went up on GoHastings. I just hope the box isn't beat to **** and covered in nutsack residue like everything else I've ordered from them.

I placed an order as soon as it went up on GoHastings. I just hope the box isn't beat to **** and covered in nutsack residue like everything else I've ordered from them.

I always get a banged up box from them (stopped ordering from them but always check the site for a deal), but for Hawkeye at retail it will be worth a beat-up box.

...nutsack residue...

:rotfl I can see it now.

Black & white footage, a beautiful woman is walking sensually away from the camera, her full behind swaying left to right as she walks, towards a background that extends endlessly...beneath this is a muted and distorted, slow drum beat...

Voice over in heavy French accent: "She is the woman, she is all woman. She is on fire but she is ice, she reaches the heights but smoulders beneath, she is not a man, she wants a man, she loves a man...she loves her man, she loves her man's body, his scent. Her man's scent....

Nutsack Residue, for women...by Lenthydick Paris.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch....

Nice pics, guys.
Here's mine, just foolin' around with headswaps...
Movie Bullseye taking over as movie Hawkeye... as in the Dark Avengers storyline.

SgtJamesampHawkBullseye.jpg
Hawkeye_Dark1.jpg

Where did you get the bullseye sculpt.

Back